English celebs to "lovebomb" Scotland

Todders

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could get Katie Hopkins and Kelvin McKenzie up just for the shits and giggles. But I guess neither of them count as celebrities

David Beckham must be a front runner for this. He seems to have his finger in a lot of pies.(Allegedly :o )

David Beckham must be a front runner for this. He seems to have his finger in a lot of pies.(Allegedly :o )

That would actually be ok considering the hilarious cringe value of all that "Cool Britannia" stuff

When this inevitably falls flat on it's arse they'll probably rope in a load of their cousins from across the pond to have a go. I can just see it now:

"So, one of the Pussycat Dolls that isn't Nicole Scherzinger, do you agree that Scotland is better together with the rest of the United Kingdom?"

"Yeah, like, totally."

I don't see the likes of David Beckham or Carol Vorderman giving a shit, it'll be the English-based, part-Scottish, OK magazine type celebs.

No doubt the tug-of-war over Andy Murray will intensify too, with pictures of him in a Union Jack after his second Wimbledon win being pounced on by the BitterTogether lovebomb brigade.

Archived