Jamie Ness

Dryhorce

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not when he's now turning out for caravan resort, Conference pish like Bath City, no.

If Ness was as bad as you say,no way would he get the four year deal that Stoke gave him.Plus they would be in the process of trying to sell him,he is only going on loan to get fit.If it was Bannagan we were talking about you would be defending him.Face it though he probably is nowhere near ready for a move even to the championship,allthough probably will play there in time one day.

Would rather listen to what was coming out of Stoke.And no clubs have been named yet as being interested in his services.It will come though give it a few weeks.And you can bet that he will not be playing in the conference.Could maybe even see him going abroad,even if its the MLS

If Ness was as bad as you say,no way would he get the four year deal that Stoke gave him.Plus they would be in the process of trying to sell him,he is only going on loan to get fit.If it was Bannagan we were talking about you would be defending him.Face it though he probably is nowhere near ready for a move even to the championship,allthough probably will play there in time one day.

What the f**k has Stuart 'Bannagan' got to do with anything? :lol:

Would rather listen to what was coming out of Stoke.And no clubs have been named yet as being interested in his services.It will come though give it a few weeks.And you can bet that he will not be playing in the conference.Could maybe even see him going abroad,even if its the MLS

The MLS doesn't start again until March.

OK my point is that he does not need to stay in this country,even a move to Turkey or Greece might be good for him.And help him with his over all technical ability.And face it there better leagues than the championship and has bigger teams involved.

Bath City play in Conference South I believe. His level. Stoke have it on their website too

Share the links then been looking ages now cant find a thing.Bet you that you canny,its quite ugly how unsupprtive you are of this guys career.What has he done to piss you off so much?People should be appluding him for fighting back against injury,not talking crap about him playing in the English diddy leagues.

Just of there page read there news,nothing in it about Ness at all.And how do you expect me to read that I do not have bionic eyes

How did you know there was nothing about Ness on it if you can't read it??

For what it's worth, I've got a Stoke supporting mate, who says Ness is ok at best, he's going to Bath with a view to a permanent move, since they are loaded, but Conference is maybe a little too easy for him. He's still not convinced, he'll be the big fish he should be down there. My mate also says, he thinks Cameron Jerome is a superb player.

Archived