Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer
Photo

Peeing in front of people

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Scottishyeltz

Scottishyeltz

Junior League Sub

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • My Team:Scotland

I have never felt comfortable standing beside someone else peeing. I just can't seem to relax to get started. Could never use the toiets at most of the grounds that we watch football in. Even when I am in the pub, I have to use the cubicle. This is a horrible sort of phobia, I doubt I am the only one though? Also, it's not as if women have a row of seats next to each other, at least they have seperate loos and we should too.

Geedub-MFC

Geedub-MFC

Third Division Sub

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • My Team:Motherwell
^^wee knob^^

hoopy1967

hoopy1967

Licence to get pished!

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,815 posts
  • Location:You know that big box in your loft that you think keeps moving...
  • My Team:Celtic

^^wee knob^^

Exactly. Man up and take a piss

Craig Whyte = Legend

Scottishyeltz

Scottishyeltz

Junior League Sub

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Exactly. Man up and take a piss

Nowt to do with size mate, it is really not a comfortable position to be in. Just can't start when standing next to someone. I am okay if someone walks in after I have started, but I wont walk up and try if there are people there. Don't even like peeing if my wife is around, have to shut the bathroom door.

Deeboy

Deeboy

Grado, it's yersel

• Gold Members
  • 12,282 posts
  • My Team:Dundee
  • Gamertag:XBOX360- DaleyLlama
Exactly the same boat. I can be absolutely guttered and bursting yet if I get to the toilet and there's folk about I just can't go.

It's nothing to do with size, as I'm fucking stunning naked.
"Dundee are the most hated club in the Scottish Premiership, especially on P&B"

Scottishyeltz

Scottishyeltz

Junior League Sub

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Exactly the same boat. I can be absolutely guttered and bursting yet if I get to the toilet and there's folk about I just can't go.

It's nothing to do with size, as I'm fucking stunning naked.

Besides, I see more and more man standing in the cubicles peeing these days, so why are they not using the urinal?

NewBornBairn

NewBornBairn

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 5,191 posts
  • My Team:Falkirk
Shy Bladder Syndrome - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis

throbber

throbber

100 Scottish Caps

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • My Team:Clachnacuddin

Nowt to do with size mate, it is really not a comfortable position to be in. Just can't start when standing next to someone. I am okay if someone walks in after I have started, but I wont walk up and try if there are people there. Don't even like peeing if my wife is around, have to shut the bathroom door.

You quite clearly have a small penis

I don't care who i pee in front of although when i have been taking sweeties it makes it a bit awkward as you think everyones watching you

Hedgecutter

Hedgecutter

Pub League Sub

• Gold Members
  • 14,123 posts
  • My Team:Brechin City
I can be the same, near bursting and just can't go. Doesn't matter if they're at the urinal next to me or one other person in the bogs over in the corner sorting their hair where they can't possibly see me, I still can't go so it's not even a fear of somebody looking. No idea what it is. :(

He is oh, oh, oh...  F.U.S.C.O

Marshmallo

Marshmallo

#deceistheword

• Gold Members
  • 14,994 posts

It must've been a woman who designed the Edinburgh University library toilets, they were utterly brutal. Two urinals next to each other in a wee corner and one cubicle. Awful.

AyPL8gX.jpg

Hedgecutter

Hedgecutter

Pub League Sub

• Gold Members
  • 14,123 posts

Shy Bladder Syndrome - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis

Just had a read of that and the moving vehicle bit made me remember that I struggle to pee in coach or train toilets (with the doors shut of course). I usually get there in the end but takes an annoying while.

Smurph

Smurph

Wild Card

• Gold Members
  • 14,508 posts
  • My Team:Partick Thistle

As long as people follow basic toilet etiquette, where you take the corners first then move closer to the middle (with one free urinal between people), then I'm fine. When people start to f**k with the system that's when I start to get para and can't pish.

Honest_Man#1

Honest_Man#1

International Call Up

• Gold Members
  • 3,852 posts
  • My Team:Ayr United
I'm fine unless there's people actually touching me. Couple of times at football games I've been pinned in from both sides and it makes it impossible to go with two big fat guys rubbing up against you.

Are you going to bark all day, little doggie?... Or are you going to bite?

ICTJohnboy

ICTJohnboy

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 7,310 posts
  • My Team:Inverness Caley Thistle

I've never been comfortable peeing into a urinal.

I've also got to take care not to let the end of my dick come into contact with these pieces of disinfectant you find at the bottom of these things. That can sting like hell.

Sergeant Wilson

Sergeant Wilson

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 14,930 posts
  • My Team:Shotts Bon Accord
No wonder my suggestion to the Commonwealth Games Committee was rejected. When I was younger seeing who could pish the highest was the national sport.
Do you think that's wise, sir.

bullywee

bullywee

100 Scottish Caps

• Gold Members
  • 4,729 posts
  • My Team:Clyde

I've never been comfortable peeing into a urinal.

I've also got to take care not to let the end of my dick come into contact with these pieces of disinfectant you find at the bottom of these things. That can sting like hell.

How short are you?

But after the show, walking to my car later that night in the car park, I saw Heidenreich in the corner of the car park squatting and taking a shit. I couldn't believe my eyes. I hurried my son into the car and I looked at this disgusting, vile man with nothing but pity. My opinion of him did a full 180. It was one of the most disgusting things I had ever seen in my life, and likely ever will.

dench.jpg

Smurph

Smurph

Wild Card

• Gold Members
  • 14,508 posts
  • My Team:Partick Thistle

The thing I really struggle with is when you're in the toilet and one of your mates comes with, or you meet someone in there who you know. You're both standing at the urinal and he's peeing freely with no problems and you can't start until he's away washing his hands.

Goran

Goran

Third Division Apprentice

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • My Team:St.Johnstone

How short are you?

Or how long....

Chupacabra

Chupacabra

Third Division Signing Target

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  • My Team:Queen of the South

Generally I'm alright with it, but one time at a train station I went for a piss and some sweaty, stinking, obese creature stood at the urinal directly next to me. He was swaying into me whilst he was having a clearly gargantuan piss. On top of this he sounded as if he was fucking hyperventilating. How are you supposed to relax with that going on next to you?

I couldn't do it. Ended up walking out and opted to go at the next stop. Bad times.

Edited by Chupacabra, 08 December 2013 - 15:44.

Jamaldo

Jamaldo

First Division Superstar

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

I'm also a nervous peeer (sp?). When I was in college there was a line of about 6-7 urinals, all nicely spaced out but I still couldn't go if anyone was there. And this is espescially if a couple of people are there chatting away like they're doing something else. What follows is me inevitably taking the walk of shame to a near-by cubicle, which informs my fellow relievers that I've been unable to take a piss and have needed to shut myself away from the world to complete the task.

You are the worst of the ethno-Nats. A disgrace of a poster.

Gaz FFC

Gaz FFC

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 9,025 posts
As long as the guy next to you doesn't ask 'you hold mine and I'll hold yours' you'll be fine.
At last, JFT96

Hedgecutter

Hedgecutter

Pub League Sub

• Gold Members
  • 14,123 posts

I'm also a nervous peeer (sp?). When I was in college there was a line of about 6-7 urinals, all nicely spaced out but I still couldn't go if anyone was there. And this is espescially if a couple of people are there chatting away like they're doing something else. What follows is me inevitably taking the walk of shame to a near-by cubicle, which informs my fellow relievers that I've been unable to take a piss and have needed to shut myself away from the world to complete the task.

Or say to the guy next to you (in your blokiest deep voice) "don't you hate it when you go to have a piss and then you feel you need a poo as well?". The others will then see you as the alpha male and you might even say "I might get a paper for the cubicle first", allowing you disappear altogether without the shame. Bombproof plan.

Jamaldo

Jamaldo

First Division Superstar

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Or say to the guy next to you (in your blokiest deep voice) "don't you hate it when you go to have a piss and then you feel you need a poo as well?". The others will then see you as the alpha male and you might even say "I might get a paper for the cubicle first", allowing you disappear altogether without the shame. Bombproof plan.

That's no a bad idea. It may even help to end the stigma attached to taking a dump in public toilets. 

Good work.

You are the worst of the ethno-Nats. A disgrace of a poster.

WeAreElgin

WeAreElgin

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • My Team:Elgin City
Any time any place

Tryfield

Tryfield

Happy Happy fuckwit

• Gold Members
  • 14,624 posts
  • Gamertag:EH?

I don't mind standing next to anyone when I'm having a piss. I always hide my winkie with 4 fingers though. I piss on 3 of them mind.

Everything I type into this site is true.

Sergeant Wilson

Sergeant Wilson

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 14,930 posts
  • My Team:Shotts Bon Accord

Need a poo? Too scared to pish? No wonder the country is in the state it is. Have none of you had to pish into vessels while balancing precariously on the back seat of a bus to an away game, then try and get it out the sun roof without wallowing in your own waste? Never lived!
Do you think that's wise, sir.

mikebhoy123

mikebhoy123

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Doesn't bother me at all - the only piss related problem I have is being stuck in traffic EVERY DAY bursting for a piss - can't just be me..... ?

If you could invent something that allowed you to pee in the car without any hassle - you'd be a millionaire !!!

DAFC

DAFC

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 11,803 posts
  • My Team:Dunfermline
  • Gamertag:OZ UK
Still not comfortable with being number two position when there's spots 1 and 3 filled.
Especially at bogs like Ayr, totally rank. No running water ffs.

Tryfield

Tryfield

Happy Happy fuckwit

• Gold Members
  • 14,624 posts
  • Gamertag:EH?

If you could invent something that allowed you to pee in the car without any hassle - you'd be a millionaire !!!

An empty 4 litre milk carton was the best choice or urine disposal before the fitba buses got toilets fitted.

Everything I type into this site is true.

mikebhoy123

mikebhoy123

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Lol - Aye, that's the state of play at the moment.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users