Scottish Independence

xbl

I'm sure he was disappointed at upsetting a brainless nobody from Auchmithie.

but a brainless nobody who apparently supports Kilmarnock, did not mind, but Salmond does not care about you either

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but a brainless nobody who apparently supports Kilmarnock, did not mind, but Salmond does not care about you either

Can you please re-arrange that collection of words round so that they make a coherent sentence?

Good to see broon out n about as long as you dont ask him any questions(not allowed) but he will happily sign his book for you,after you have bought a copy of course :lol:

Twitter rife with people claiming that Andy Murray has been spectacularly misquoted. Apparently he said that he "didnt like" the negative reaction to Salmond's Saltire. Big difference from saying he didnt like Salmond waving it.

I like him. It's always impressed me how long he can just sit there and play his guitar. It's better than the accordions and poor versions of Amy MacDonald/Paulo Noutini favoured by every other busker here.

Surely doing them a MASSIVE FAVOUR no? Jeezis could you think of the shite they could actually come away with if they were able to think about it properly?

To be honest I'm wanting to see a MASSIVE PUSH from YES Scotland very soon, there is only a hundred days left they need to do whatever they can to get in the spotlight and fight their case. I think a debate with Cameron for Alex Salmond would attract so many viewers, if he could get that arranged and destroy the case for the Union then that would be huge.

It's not going to happen. The best yes will get is a handful of votes by calling Cameron a chicken.

I personally think it should, and if he was to crucify him in a debate it would surely pick up more than a handful of votes? Ha

Funny. How you can look smart, yet be as thick as sh*t.

Part of a group thats suposed to be able to have a grasp on these issues.

" how will we survive"

Cope, I could understand. But survive?

Is this what Miss Bairn looks like?

She's an alright looking lassie but I'm guessing Mr Bairn would be Jason Puncheon if he was boabing her going by his posts on here.

Archived