Muirkirk Manager Resigns

Holygrail

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't envisage a stampede of candidates for the job. Must be a really thankless task managing Muirkirk or Craigmark.

The park and facilities are great this season and a good support turned out when we played them . Looked like they were improving although recent results have been disappointing for them. Sure they will get someone in, certainly hope so

Went to Muirkirk last week, and although we beat them comfortably they actually looked like a decent team when they had the ball. I think they will improve as the season goes on

I think as much as the results don't look good, they aren't as bad as most results say. Second half yesterday they made a good account of themselves and held their own. Good luck to them for the rest of the season n hope they get someone in soon who can do a good job for them.

Muirkirk Juniors should have got rid of John Frame months ago.The fact he is a local boy seemed to make this difficult.

Great lad but just not good enough.They have loyal fans and a hard working committee who have a difficult and thankless job.

Moan The Kirk!

Muirkirk Juniors should have got rid of John Frame months ago.The fact he is a local boy seemed to make this difficult.

Great lad but just not good enough.They have loyal fans and a hard working committee who have a difficult and thankless job.

Moan The Kirk!

Think johns taking over a local pub in the near future n maybe feels he needs to devote all his time to that for the foreseeable future. That's a crazy statement muirkirk nil, John took the club from its knees n put some life back into it by generating a lot of local interest and investment to improve on the facilities etc that had been run into the ground previously, the only negative thing a would say is they could have got an experienced former junior player with good contacts within the game in as possibly player/assistant but I know that's easier said than done because that's wot every ADL club needs n wants, one thing for sure whoever takes over will have a better start than John had because they were left with hardly any money, no team, no training gear, run down facilities etc before he dragged the club out the gutter with help from a hardworking committee, in my opinion there maybe 5 or 6 decent boys there n if they can get a manager in with contacts n add some quality n experience they will compete with most of the current ADL

Have to agree with a few of the posters here, if I was a new and ambitious manager I would be banging on the Muirkirk Secretary's door with my application for a go at it.

Chances to manage in the juniors don't come easy and what a way to prove yourself. I know it's out the way a bit up even for guys in South Lanarkshire its not that far away across the A70.

Nothing to lose and everything to gain in my opinion, but It must be one hell of a hard job if people are saying the team is not the worst and they have 3 points from 11 games conceding 46 goals. All the best to muirkirk I hope they get the right man in.

Archived