Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

Celtic do not need twenty million to buy Guald any way,somebody misses the point again.

Aye but they would need a fair whack, which they have shown that they are unwilling to shell out, and after this year and the Champions League exit they will have even less next year.

So what you saying that you sold him it or something?As that is the only way that you would know,ya mad tripper

You are genuinely the most illiterate, idiotic poster I've ever had the misfortune of trying to decipher in my 10 years on this site.

Congratulations, you're finally a winner.

Would depend on how much Dundee United could realistically hold out for. for me that would be around £3.5m

That's probably about right, but would Celtic stump up that cash for a young player like Gauld or would they rather focus on maybe getting in more 'seasoned pros' for the Champions League? Which lets face it is their main arena now, the league plays second fiddle. I think Gauld will have the pick of a few clubs and Celtic will not be at the top of that list I would imagine, which isn't a slight on Celtic but more a showing that Gauld, I think, sees himself overseas or in the Premiership.

You are genuinely the most illiterate, idiotic poster I've ever had the misfortune of trying to decipher in my 10 years on this site.

Congratulations, you're finally a winner.

Wrong again I am actually dyslexic what is your problem?Everybody knows that I have dyslexia.

Another points that its the second year Celtic never needed to share the C.L pot with Rangers.

Also and this is the main point and that is they have shown no present interest to sign Gauld anyway.

If there spending six million if that is what he is worth,they could spread it out on lots of players.

Young guys like Ings in the championship at Burnley is linked to,could go at 1.5 million

Given that Liverpool, Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Sunderland have all been linked with Danny Ings, I would imagine that £1.5 million would be a little on the short side.

Doubt he could get on there benches.Least if he done a Hooper up here he could earn a big move.Especially if he got goals for them in Europe.

Wrong again I am actually dyslexic what is your problem?Everybody knows that I have dyslexia.

Another points that its the second year Celtic never needed to share the C.L pot with Rangers.

Also and this is the main point and that is they have shown no present interest to sign Gauld anyway.

If there spending six million if that is what he is worth,they could spread it out on lots of players.

Young guys like Ings in the championship at Burnley is linked to,could go at 1.5 million

I didn't know, I'm pretty sure 'everyone' doesn't either.

Dyslexia doesn't equal stupidity, though. Unfortunately, you're more than a little bit thick.

Doubt he could get on there benches.Least if he done a Hooper up here he could earn a big move.Especially if he got goals for them in Europe.

Nothing to do with my point, which was about his valuation which you put at £1.5million, a figure that is likely to double at the very least if there is reputed interest from the Premiership teams that have been noted with a possible move for him.

That's probably about right, but would Celtic stump up that cash for a young player like Gauld or would they rather focus on maybe getting in more 'seasoned pros' for the Champions League? Which lets face it is their main arena now, the league plays second fiddle. I think Gauld will have the pick of a few clubs and Celtic will not be at the top of that list I would imagine, which isn't a slight on Celtic but more a showing that Gauld, I think, sees himself overseas or in the Premiership.

Short answer, is no chance

Well we have been going down the route of trying to sign young player, and sell them on for a profit (well the Champions League being the shop window) but we wouldn't splash £3.5m for a player IMO

We had the chance to sign Alfreo Finnbogason at the start of the season for around £4m, and he was and still is banging in the goals for Heerenveen, we knocked it back as it was too much. now he's rumours to be going to england for almost double that amount

Nothing to do with my point, which was about his valuation which you put at £1.5million, a figure that is likely to double at the very least if there is reputed interest from the Premiership teams that have been noted with a possible move for him.

I never put the price on his head simply read it in the media.Also as a Liverpool supporter it would sicken me if we signed that guy.Who has not even played and proven his self in the big league.Even wee McCormack has more goals than him to at Leeds.Pool would be scrapping the bottom of the barrel signing him same with Villa.Who have better quality than him,again he would be lucky to find a place on there bench to.

I never put the price on his head simply read it in the media.Also as a Liverpool supporter it would sicken me if we signed that guy.Who has not even played and proven his self in the big league./quote]

How did Andy Carroll get on?

You mean like Suarez? Or any other player they've signed outside England?

You're an idiot

I never put the price on his head simply read it in the media.Also as a Liverpool supporter it would sicken me if we signed that guy.Who has not even played and proven his self in the big league./quote]

How did Andy Carroll get on?

You mean like Suarez? Or any other player they've signed outside England?

You're an idiot

What has Carroll got to do with Liverpool trying to sign a guy with no experience of the top flight?Its totally different he played up there under Shearer.So who is the idiot now?And for the record never wanted him or Downing or Henderson they were all over priced

What has Carroll got to do with Liverpool trying to sign a guy with no experience of the top flight?Its totally different he played up there under Shearer.So who is the idiot now?And for the record never wanted him or Downing or Henderson they were all over priced

You're still the idiot

That's probably about right, but would Celtic stump up that cash for a young player like Gauld or would they rather focus on maybe getting in more 'seasoned pros' for the Champions League? Which lets face it is their main arena now, the league plays second fiddle. I think Gauld will have the pick of a few clubs and Celtic will not be at the top of that list I would imagine, which isn't a slight on Celtic but more a showing that Gauld, I think, sees himself overseas or in the Premiership. ri

Yes Celtic can stump 5m for Gauld, the are a business of buying young and selling on...if they can get him and he plays (that's the big Q) he will be in the shop window like every other Celtic player, if a bid comes in that they can't refuse, he will take it, end off.

Guald has never been tested, I've got to agree tearing the lower level SPL apart is nothing in the context of football, he still has to be proven on a higher stage, he was rested against Celtic which was a bit of disappointment as that is the best he going to come up against in Scottish football. I would like him to stay until at least Dundee Utd play in europe (next season), prove a little more then move on if that is to Celtic and he improves again he will move on, to bigger things. Just don't move now and end up in the youths or reserves.

What's dyslexia got to do with someone calling you an idiot though?

Edited by RobbieD

What's dyslexia got to do with someone calling you an idiot though?

Another keyboard warrior what do I care.Also for the record I am 100 per cent Scottish and proud.Can trace my family tree right back to the 17th century on my Fathers side all the way up to Earl in Perthshire and Inverness.I also support Scottish Independence voted for it since I could.