Wasps vs Binos

Waspy

£14 is a reasonable price. There are free buses being put on and it's the cup and it's a local derby. Alloa are the 17th best team in the country according to the current league table, so £14 is good value compared to those around them.

Now can any Alloa fans confirm that our good friend George is the guy currently posting guff on our forum? He doesn't quite seem as nasty as usual... Doesn't he have a slightly less threatening but equally idiotic sidekick??

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£14 is a reasonable price. There are free buses being put on and it's the cup and it's a local derby. Alloa are the 17th best team in the country according to the current league table, so £14 is good value compared to those around them.

Now can any Alloa fans confirm that our good friend George is the guy currently posting guff on our forum? He doesn't quite seem as nasty as usual... Doesn't he have a slightly less threatening but equally idiotic sidekick??

Yes Gerry is also knowing for such stuff, I haven't seen your forum but I sounds like them.

as for pricing seem to remember our last season together being charged 14 or 15 pound in the second division at Forthbank.

Was that for an adult?

I think it was £13 at Forthbank the last time we were in the same Division, however that was over-shadowed by Airdrie's ridiculous £15 entry to the Shyberry!

Hartley's last game in charge, a defeat to the Binos and the beginning of Alloa's demise

pleasing

Looks like Hartley will be in-charge for this one as ICT have announced they will not make an appointment until next week. That would be sweet.

Hartley's last game in charge, a defeat to the Binos and the beginning of Alloa's demise

pleasing

Possibly, unlikely and nah.

Mid table in the championship is indeed pleasing.

Think I've covered everything here. Carry on.

Possibly, unlikely and nah.

Mid table in the championship is indeed pleasing.

Think I've covered everything here. Carry on.

Just a dig in jest, but seriously, Alloa are going great guns and punching above their weight, surely thats largely due to Hartley's management.

I predict a decline if he leaves, its not often someone new can come in and sustain such good results with the resources Alloa have available.

Just a dig in jest, but seriously, Alloa are going great guns and punching above their weight, surely thats largely due to Hartley's management.

I predict a decline if he leaves, its not often someone new can come in and sustain such good results with the resources Alloa have available.

It will certainly be a blow for the club when he leaves, he has done a tremendous job for Alloa and whoever succeeds him is going to have a tough time sustaining it. That said, it's a similar situation at Inverness and there seems to be plenty of interest in that job. The setup at Alloa is brilliant and there aren't many better part-time clubs in Scotland that can match it. I don't think any Alloa fans expect the current success to last forever, but such are the strong foundations in place that it would be similarly unfounded to expect a major long term decline.

Should be a decent atmosphere at the game tomorrow. The Binos have been talking about this for weeks on their forum and are laying on free buses, clearly this is their cup final :) I hope they enjoy their visit to higher league opposition.

It will certainly be a blow for the club when he leaves, he has done a tremendous job for Alloa and whoever succeeds him is going to have a tough time sustaining it. That said, it's a similar situation at Inverness and there seems to be plenty of interest in that job. The setup at Alloa is brilliant and there aren't many better part-time clubs in Scotland that can match it. I don't think any Alloa fans expect the current success to last forever, but such are the strong foundations in place that it would be similarly unfounded to expect a major long term decline.

Should be a decent atmosphere at the game tomorrow. The Binos have been talking about this for weeks on their forum and are laying on free buses, clearly this is their cup final :) I hope they enjoy their visit to higher league opposition.

w****r.

That is all.

Potentially Hartleys last game. Let's go out with a bang and give Paul the send off he deserves if it is to be.

Hopefully a big crowd. Judging from my twitter and Facebook feeds there's defo loads of people who don't usually go, making an effort for this one.

Fair enough Waspie but excellent foundations don't count for much if results don't go your way ;)

Obviously we have been envious of Alloa's recent success and any truthful Stirling fan would admit to this, feels weird being a heavy underdog for this derby but it's sort of a nothing to lose vibe amongst us, not confidence, been a tough few years for the binos so this tie is welcome respite and prob why so much interest, here's to a good atmosphere and game

Archived