Scott Artfield should he be considered?

Dryhorce

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly how brilliant he's been this season... I didn't even remember he'd gone there!

Gotta be at least 10 midfielders better than him.

If you don't know which club a player plays for then you're probably not in a great position to judge him, eh?

Fletcher, Morrison, Brown, Adam, Dorrans, McArthur, Bannan, Armstrong, Maloney, Bridcutt. All definitely better players. Bryson probably is too and he isn't really good enough either.

McArthur Bridcutt Brown are sitting defensive types do there best work in there.Same with Fletcher cant see him doing any other roll now when he is back in especially with the illness.Will be put in were he can run less.Adam can be defensive to but plays better being the play maker at the head of the diamond when he was with Blackpool.Only Bannan for me has the same kind of passing ability.And is faster so should start ahead in games.Saw him against Croatia never looked lightweight always made the challenge.Maloney is the link between defense to attack is the creator of lots of things we do well.Armstrong is box to box and has pace,could do the box to box stuff and get goals.Think Arfeild is the same type to,coming on to a game now.Morrison usually has that roll in our side.Dorrans can be the holder or play wide left can be box to box to but never plays.

• 3 months later...

May for definite, his form warrants a call up for sure. This is the type of game we should be trying out some new players. As long as we don't make wholesale changes to see how the new players could fit in the existing line up and formation.

• 3 months later...

Arfield will be a Premiership player next season, who was the last ex Falkirk player to play in the English top flight?

With Forest and Snodgrass crocked for the Georgia game its looking more likely that he will be in as he can play the wings and anywhere in midfield

Scored against Chelsea as well so that should hold him in good stead.has to be better than Peter Paulett at Aberdeen :thumbsdown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Weird that he is out and Bryson is in.cant get my head round that one

The manager can't win to be honest. For years people were wanting Bryson called up instead of certain players. Either way neither would be likely to start.

The manager can't win to be honest. For years people were wanting Bryson called up instead of certain players. Either way neither would be likely to start.

I never wanted Bryson to be called up guys good at his level for Scotland he has not got going yet plus he is older than Arfield we should think of the future

I never wanted Bryson to be called up guys good at his level for Scotland he has not got going yet plus he is older than Arfield we should think of the future

Bryson is older than Arfield by less than 2 years

Also your man Kirk Broadfoot is in his 30s but you would have him in your squad

Archived