East Kilbride FC TV Match Highlights

EKFCTV

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gala Fairydean Rovers vs East Kilbride highlights

Galas 4th goal that was eventually chopped off is a laugh! the ball was clearly headed on by an EK player and the Ref initially gives it but waits until both teams are about to restart when he decides to disallow it despite EK players not even disputing it was a good goal!

Galas 4th goal that was eventually chopped off is a laugh! the ball was clearly headed on by an EK player and the Ref initially gives it but waits until both teams are about to restart when he decides to disallow it despite EK players not even disputing it was a good goal!

Strange one. Suppose if the striker was offside as the ball was played then the header meant the defender had to go for it and therefore he was offside right away. However, the linesmen should then have stood just inside the half with the flag up- and he never. Perhaps the right decision but the manner of arriving at it is very Sunday league!

I'm away next wed night when yous come to ours, so feel free to use the tv tower at Ainslie Park to film it.

Let me know & I'll inform the powers at Spartans that you will be using it.

Cheers

Grimbo

I'm away next wed night when yous come to ours, so feel free to use the tv tower at Ainslie Park to film it.

Cheers

Grimbo

cheers grim!! might just do that!!

Cheers

Grimbo

Cheers Grimbo. Much appreciated. I'll bring the kit with me

Dave

Archived