Youth Teams Discussion.

Enigma

:lol: You really are tragic. Supras was right by the way, all your posts are ever about are the EPL and how incredible it is, and how shite Scottish football is. I've literally no idea why you post on this site

I find the Misc Other Football, Tartan Army Ramblings, Junior Football and General Nonsense forums very interesting, thats why.

Given I like the EPL, La Liga, Scottish juniors and our national team, I'm not sure why your quite so surprised i'm on here. Its not a site to exclusively discuss the 'Premiership' etc

:lol: You really are tragic. Supras was right by the way, all your posts are ever about are the EPL and how incredible it is, and how shite Scottish football is. I've literally no idea why you post on this site

He's just a shit troll, really, and one who is so bad he's wound up more than he winds up.

He needs to go to some night classes, or something.

I was at Alloa today and I can't believe how Scot Bain isn't even getting in the U21 squad when Jordan Archer is our first-choice goalie. I'd rather a Scottish Championship goalie with over 100 senior games to play for us than a reserve at a club like Blackpool, Hearts or Tottenham.

I was at Alloa today and I can't believe how Scot Bain isn't even getting in the U21 squad when Jordan Archer is our first-choice goalie. I'd rather a Scottish Championship goalie with over 100 senior games to play for us than a reserve at a club like Blackpool, Hearts or Tottenham.

He's too old.

Good result for the under 19's today winning 1-0 against Belarus which should be enough to qualify for the knockout stages. Acid test comes against Germany in the next match (they beat Latvia 5-0, we drew 1-1)

Finished 1-1. Scotland took an early lead through Denny Johnstone but Serge Gnabry equalised midway through the 2nd half. That sealed a 2nd place finish behind Germany, which is enough to take us into the next round of qualifying.

Scotland under-19 team v Germany:

Kelly (Rangers)
Souttar (Dundee Utd)
Hendrie (Hamilton)
McKenna (Aberdeen)
Sinnamon (Rangers)
Petrie (Dundee Utd)
Lindsay (Celtic)
Henderson (Celtic)
Walsh (Rangers)
Johnstone (Celtic)
Telfer (Rangers)

Subs: Stewart, Burgess, O'Hara, Gauld, Connolly, Oliver, Nicholson.

Edited by Bearwithme