Club DECE

Nah, I don't value people by their body mass or how much metal they can hold at one time :lol:

*makes 'w****r' gesture*

Edited by Swampy

I asked to be a member a couple of days ago and got completely ignored. Elitist p***ks. If you accept me, I swear I'll start to lift tomorrow and I'll lose my VL by the end of the month.

#oriwillstartmyownrivalclub

m8 just start lifting, s'what I did, you'll be dece in no time #getswolegethole

I asked to be a member a couple of days ago and got completely ignored. Elitist p***ks. If you accept me, I swear I'll start to lift tomorrow and I'll lose my VL by the end of the month.

you going down your grans bit?

It doesn't matter what it is, just pick that shit up and put that shit back down.

#lifting #lookingdece #youcandoit

Nice one m8. I'm hitting SW19 on Friday. Remember you can take a bottle of wine and a small picnic in with you.

#champers #protein

Are you taking your Bucky as part of the 'bottle each', or joining in the #champers ?

Watching kids in the park eh?

BEAST.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Poor show accusing a fellow member of Club Dece with such nonsense.

i dont want to be in the dece crew as im old but thats a top choice of beverage smurph

ThanQ m8. Tastes just like apple juice. About to have my 8th before hitting the dbl Bacardis.

Are you taking your Bucky as part of the 'bottle each', or joining in the #champers ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Think the crowd may be a bit pretensh for Buck or MDece. #Champers or a nice sauv blanc. Get a few jugs of pimms in later.

Drinks after work with some money behind the bar.

#ginandslim #bombsallround

Snd m8. Went out for #vodkaandsoda last night, did such an uncanny impersonation of Morrissey at karaoke that I was mistaken for a racist. #dece

Edited by Swampy