Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer
Photo

LiviLions Forum

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Ludo *1

Ludo *1

The Thinking Man's Trevor McDonald

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,264 posts
  • My Team:Dundee

I went to jump on the LiviLions forum to see if anything further had been mentioned about Barry Smith possibly taking over at Livi, only to be hit with this:

LiviLions has been taken down until such time as we can be bothered reactivating it. IF we can be bothered reactivating it that is.

Constant personal abuse catches up with the guilty eventually, so genuine users can thank the serial ne'er-do-wells for this action.

What's the story? Toys, prams, everywhere it seems on the face of it.

They've also renamed the website, LiviMoans and the subheading is, 'The place to slaughter your local team'. :lol:

Edited by Ludo *1, 06 March 2013 - 14:23.

As I Was Comin' Doon The Overgate...

Parscelona

Parscelona

Supporter Of This Season's Apparent League One Champions

• Gold Members
  • 9,304 posts
  • My Team:Dunfermline

Didn't realise Brian had made a transfer move from .net to Livi.

LIVIFOREVER

LIVIFOREVER

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 5,330 posts
  • My Team:Livingston

Livi Lions R.I.P

Admin gets fed up with people questioning the Livingston fc  board's decisions everytime they sack managers and players that are well thought of by the fans so makes changes to the heading of the forum to have a go at them, some posters have a pop at him for being so childish, he takes a huff and shuts the forum down.

All very silly, if you are running a site and start messing about with it to take silly pot shots at fans then what do you expevt when some give you abuse. You can't ask for respect when you don't act in a manner to deserve it.

They're good guys that do hard work but it seems they've got too involved with the club to keep an impartial view and an open mind when it comes to board decisions.

EdinburghLivi

EdinburghLivi

#deceasfuck

• Gold Members
  • 10,722 posts
  • Gamertag:EdinburghLivi

Bunch of wallopers, to a man.

Cerberus

Cerberus

Third Division Reserve

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • My Team:Partick Thistle

Livi Lions R.I.P

Admin gets fed up with people questioning the Livingston fc  board's decisions everytime they sack managers and players that are well thought of by the fans so makes changes to the heading of the forum to have a go at them, some posters have a pop at him for being so childish, he takes a huff and shuts the forum down.

All very silly, if you are running a site and start messing about with it to take silly pot shots at fans then what do you expevt when some give you abuse. You can't ask for respect when you don't act in a manner to deserve it.

They're good guys that do hard work but it seems they've got too involved with the club to keep an impartial view and an open mind when it comes to board decisions.

Sounds exactly like the old ptfc.net forum. 

"It doesn’t really matter who plays and who doesn’t. It’s whatever benefits the team, rather than any individual, that counts.”

Lexi Collector

Lexi Collector

Third Division Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

I posted on LiviLions as 'Jools' for anyone who may have read it.

A lot of the supporters, quite rightly, started to question the boards decision making ever since we sacked Gary Bollan. There's 3 of them who absolutely love brown nosing the BOD, and don't tollerate any opinions that maybe aren't their own or that don't match with what the BOD have decided to do (I.e. sack to 2 perfectly good managers, as well as punting a player that they used to love). A lot of posters had a go at the admin of the site (Charles Darwin Esq) for behaving like a little fanny, and warning/suspending members for giving THEIR opinions. Last night I logged on and found that he'd basically vandalised the site with his petulant nonsense. A couple of months ago, a load of the forum whoppers started their own sad breakaway site, because they didn't like posters questioning the board. I had a pop at CDE last night - nothing too offensive, but I told him what I thought of him. He's taken a lot of offense and closed the site down. Its a shame because the Livi fans who are right in the head don't have anywhere to discuss LFC related things anymore.

Fully grown men sucking up to the Board at Livingston F.C, absolutely tragic individuals. Hope he reads this, because he can't ban, suspend or warn me for this. w****r.

Lex-aye

welshbairn

welshbairn

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 10,316 posts
  • My Team:Falkirk

Who started the rumour that Evans got sacked because the players complained he was making them train too hard? Is that something to do with the forum closing down?

You go into ALDI and just look around? You actually go into a supermarket with no intention of buying anything just to look around?

Are there no fucking cinemas in the Highlands? What the f**k is going on up there when men spend their free time wandering around looking at tinned beetroot?

Lexi Collector

Lexi Collector

Third Division Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Who started the rumour that Evans got sacked because the players complained he was making them train too hard? Is that something to do with the forum closing down?

No, it's not as serious as that.

This Charles Darwin bellend can't take a telling when he's being a total fanny - it's as simple as that.

Lex-aye

LIVIFOREVER

LIVIFOREVER

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 5,330 posts

That was on the breakaway Livi site, couple of them over there posted that players had made tweets complaining about triple training sessions, and then were pleased when Evans and Collins left, one being sacked the other walking away. I read it and said if true it looks like Evans lost the dressingroom, journalists read the forums and ran a story about the players going to the board complaining about the manager and that's why he was sacked. Fox the Captain gave a press statement saying this was all nonsense and it are unhappy at being tarnished as trouble makers.

What a mess, it could all have been avoided if a Club statement had been made that wasn't so vague, leaving fans to draw their own conclusions with what having concerns over Evans stewardship meant.

The fans forum on Thurs is going to be interesting.

Lex

Lex

Esse Est Percipi

• Platinum Members
  • 10,517 posts
  • My Team:St.Mirren
  • Gamertag:Lexatar

I absolutely love a good old civil war in a football club.  Keep the stories coming  :thumsup2

St Mirren.... worst of the lot, full of nasty moaning faced fuckers who dont go to watch their team but to shout abuse at anyone, their own players, opposition, away fans, linesmen, referees, police, stewards, a pretty vile lot who love nothing better than complaining about players giving them the cupped ear goal celebrations, away fans flags or songs even when they are not sectarian, play in a shitey wee fucking lego set ground with shite views and no pubs nearby and supported by a load of foul mouthed petty torn faced b*****ds.

@lexatar

orco

orco

Junior League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

I posted on LiviLions as 'Jools' for anyone who may have read it.

A lot of the supporters, quite rightly, started to question the boards decision making ever since we sacked Gary Bollan. There's 3 of them who absolutely love brown nosing the BOD, and don't tollerate any opinions that maybe aren't their own or that don't match with what the BOD have decided to do (I.e. sack to 2 perfectly good managers, as well as punting a player that they used to love). A lot of posters had a go at the admin of the site (Charles Darwin Esq) for behaving like a little fanny, and warning/suspending members for giving THEIR opinions. Last night I logged on and found that he'd basically vandalised the site with his petulant nonsense. A couple of months ago, a load of the forum whoppers started their own sad breakaway site, because they didn't like posters questioning the board. I had a pop at CDE last night - nothing too offensive, but I told him what I thought of him. He's taken a lot of offense and closed the site down. Its a shame because the Livi fans who are right in the head don't have anywhere to discuss LFC related things anymore.

Fully grown men sucking up to the Board at Livingston F.C, absolutely tragic individuals. Hope he reads this, because he can't ban, suspend or warn me for this. w****r.

I read what you wrote and contrary to what you are trying to claim, it was extremely offensive. You are perfectly at liberty to troll away on here since anything goes and folk come on to P&B at their own risk. Dedicated fan forums are a different matter and you and your ilk are no more than keyboard warriors who spoil things for the majority.

I post my views on Livilions and say what I think. Sometimes it falls in line with the party view and sometimes not but I manage to do it without being rude or offensive to other posters or the administrator who, whatever you think, gives up his time to run the thing.

Now as it happens I don't agree with what he has done and I have contacted him to tell him so. I only hope he sees fit to get it up and running again soon preferably without those whose main aim is to stir things rather than engage in discussion.

Cowden til i die

Cowden til i die

Undefined

• Gold Members
  • 16,511 posts
  • My Team:Cowdenbeath
I thought the whole point in a fans forum was to discuss all things about that club, be it positive or negative. Fans should be allowed to question what's going on. There's no point in a fans forum if every probing question or negative comment is removed.

Ludo *1

Ludo *1

The Thinking Man's Trevor McDonald

• Gold Members
  • 22,264 posts
  • My Team:Dundee

I read what you wrote and contrary to what you are trying to claim, it was extremely offensive. You are perfectly at liberty to troll away on here since anything goes and folk come on to P&B at their own risk. Dedicated fan forums are a different matter and you and your ilk are no more than keyboard warriors who spoil things for the majority. I post my views on Livilions and say what I think. Sometimes it falls in line with the party view and sometimes not but I manage to do it without being rude or offensive to other posters or the administrator who, whatever you think, gives up his time to run the thing. Now as it happens I don't agree with what he has done and I have contacted him to tell him so. I only hope he sees fit to get it up and running again soon preferably without those whose main aim is to stir things rather than engage in discussion.

Dundee have an Official Forum and Dundee Mad. We're one of the few clubs to have an official forum, and that is quite heavily moderated because it needs to be as it represents the club. I don't post on it, because it's a watered down version of Dundee Mad. The official forum does not ban criticisms of our club unless it's verging on abuse, and Dundee Mad certainly don't as it has an 'anything goes' policy.

As I Was Comin' Doon The Overgate...

Lexi Collector

Lexi Collector

Third Division Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

I read what you wrote and contrary to what you are trying to claim, it was extremely offensive. You are perfectly at liberty to troll away on here since anything goes and folk come on to P&B at their own risk. Dedicated fan forums are a different matter and you and your ilk are no more than keyboard warriors who spoil things for the majority. I post my views on Livilions and say what I think. Sometimes it falls in line with the party view and sometimes not but I manage to do it without being rude or offensive to other posters or the administrator who, whatever you think, gives up his time to run the thing. Now as it happens I don't agree with what he has done and I have contacted him to tell him so. I only hope he sees fit to get it up and running again soon preferably without those whose main aim is to stir things rather than engage in discussion.

In what way was it 'extremely offensive'? It's not as if I wished death upon him or anything, FFS.

You say I'm a 'troll' and a 'keyboard warrior' (of course I'm not). I'd like to see CDE behave like did on LiviLions to my face.

Lex-aye

Jobber

Jobber

Junior League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • My Team:Partick Thistle
Good to see you're still alive, Lianne.

LIVIFOREVER

LIVIFOREVER

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 5,330 posts

I thought the whole point in a fans forum was to discuss all things about that club, be it positive or negative. Fans should be allowed to question what's going on. There's no point in a fans forum if every probing question or negative comment is removed.

Exactly, Livi Lions is run by someone who only wants happy clappers posting though, one voice praising the Livi BOD's and accepting everything without question.

I'm trying to see it from his pov, he is obv pissed off with everyone complaining about board decisions, but they have been so vague in their explanations that fans are equally pissed off at being kept in the dark so go on forums to express their concerns. If the club has any sense they'll be reading fans forums for feedback and then do something about addressing the problem. The fans forum on Thursday is a good example of them doing exactly that.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER, 06 March 2013 - 16:50.

Livi

Livi

Third Division Apprentice

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
What a load of sh!te

The Livi fans forum (not a break away) that i use just so happened to post what it thought as groans from some players. Here is the link - http://www.livifc.bo...lay&thread=151. No big deal in my eyes given its a fans forum?

I don't see the word complaint used at all in the threat it's entitled 'groans' having saw a few tweets myself then its a reasonable post to see what others think. when i read the tweets o had no idea Evans was for the boot - i also thought any extra training would have been on Collins say so. Whoever posted will have no idea if any player went to the board or not & that's not stated anywhere on the thread.

If a lazy journo picked up (likely many journo's are on the payers twitters too) and published a story about a delegation of players going to the board then hat's his story that has since been dismissed by our captain on Sunday this week. The cause was most certainly not a breakaway Livi fans forum as you put it!!

Edited by Livi, 06 March 2013 - 19:02.

Livi

Livi

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

In what way was it 'extremely offensive'? It's not as if I wished death upon him or anything, FFS.

You say I'm a 'troll' and a 'keyboard warrior' (of course I'm not). I'd like to see CDE behave like did on LiviLions to my face.

I saw your post as well on LL & thought it was OTT.

Lexi Collector

Lexi Collector

Third Division Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

I saw your post as well on LL & thought it was OTT.

In what way was it OTT? Why are Livingston supporters so fucking soft? You people will take offense at anything. Go watch rugby or something.

Lex-aye

Livi

Livi

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

In what way was it OTT? Why are Livingston supporters so fucking soft? You people will take offense at anything. Go watch rugby or something.

You seem to think dishing out insults is the key characteristic 's/ behaviour call it what ever you want, but it's actually a discussion forum your on.

Time you left yor petty insults somewhere else before logging into these forums and start engaging in discussing more - give it a try.

Ps I do watch rugby too

Edited by Livi, 06 March 2013 - 19:13.

Lexi Collector

Lexi Collector

Third Division Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

You seem to think dishing out insults is the key characteristic 's/ behaviour call it what ever you want, but it's actually a discussion forum your on.

Time you left yor petty insults somewhere else before logging into these forums and start engaging in discussing more - give it a try.

Ps I do watch rugby too

What petty insults? I was criticising him as a mod, and he deserved it. Why do you people make things up all of the time?

Lex-aye

BarryHills

BarryHills

Third Division Reserve

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  • My Team:Greenock Morton

I read the thread and, as a neutral, I thought Jools contributions were shocking, real shocking.   Hopefully the board return and Morton can hump you plastic b*****ds.  

Have it.

GuidLion

GuidLion

Sunday League Sub

• Gold Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
After being a Livi since they moved through here in 1995 I signed up to LiviLions in 2005 it was a site where everyone was pulling together in the same direction to make the club better. It stayed like this up until that pesky Italian got involved with the club then all these "Livi fans" came out the woodwork along with the L.A.C. Etc (embarrassing) I've read on here that a few guys from other teams go on Livi lions for a wee nosey. In all honesty that makes me ashamed to call myself a Livi Fan. To see some of the chat that is on display for the public to view is embarrassing. Guys that couldn't even run a mile trying to think of ways in which to run the club. Away and boil yer heids. In all honesty I don't blame this "Livi breakaway group" Good on them for not putting up with the pish being spouted by so many "Livi Fans" And as for Jools, I am in no way sticking up for the admin's or CDE on LiviLions, but I think it's a sad day when alot of guys who have put years of effort, dedication and they're own hard earned cash into a site shut it down because of a few morons who won't take a telling.

George Caplin

George Caplin

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • My Team:Carnoustie Panmure
Sounds like Acciesworld....lol Full of wee meds who spoil it for decent fans

MCL

MCL

First Division Signing Target

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

I found it hilarious that it was the mods who left and set up a breakaway forum instead of staying and just banning the people they didn't like :lol: :lol: :lol:

The mods used to shout down people for having views that the they now seem to have on the other side :lol:

You couldn't make it up :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if the board asked CDE, who is also the official website admin guy to shut Livilions down. The other forum was started by the guy who does LiviTV. Funny that...

The Livilions fans would be better just joining in here on the best football forum on t'internet :D

Edited by MCL, 07 March 2013 - 20:26.

"I have always conducted my Trust work and my life in general with integrity and honesty" - LMFAO

The Pieman has gone, why don't you go home ?

FTM

LiviLion

LiviLion

Third Division Regular

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

After Bollan was sacked was when I started to notice that LiviLions was just constant childish insults from most of the people on it. Went on it less and it eventually got to the point where I forgot it existed...

We're shite, and we know we are

Forza Livi

Forza Livi

Sunday League Superstar

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Livilions RIP . Hilarious. What I would say is the mods there have spat the dummy and have left Livi fans with no means of discussing their team. They should have resigned and asked others to step forward.

RobBairn1876

RobBairn1876

Peter Houston's Navy Blue Army

• Gold Members
  • 5,337 posts
  • Gamertag:MeteoraRob - PS4

Livilions RIP . Hilarious. What I would say is the mods there have spat the dummy and have left Livi fans with no means of discussing their team. They should have resigned and asked others to step forward.

No, no they've not.

Rangers and Celtic: the weeds of Scottish Football - awful to look at but impossible to kill off.

WE ARE FALKIRK

@RobBairn

Forza Livi

Forza Livi

Sunday League Superstar

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

No, no they've not.

what come on here or Lions Den? This isn't a Livi board for Livi fans like the LL was and why would the Lions Den mods want the very people they left behind on LL to join their board?

Doink

Doink

Third Division Regular

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
.Things going well at Livi. Not another administration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users