Heart fans take obsession to far

RAZOR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not long after the final they put a FOI request in to see Hearts' debts with the council. If you think we're obsessed then you're obviously yet to wander onto the board known as hibs.net.

"Reeks of obsession" Aye, cool story. It's the biggest result in an Edinburgh derby ever and probably our biggest ever result. It happened 8 months ago. Hardly "obsessed" with anything. Away and take a lie doon.

Not long after the final they put a FOI request in to see Hearts' debts with the council. If you think we're obsessed then you're obviously yet to wander onto the board known as hibs.net.

"Reeks of obsession" Aye, cool story. It's the biggest result in an Edinburgh derby ever and probably our biggest ever result. It happened 8 months ago. Hardly "obsessed" with anything. Away and take a lie doon.

I genuinely cannot believe that you've just attempted to justify scooping your own faeces out of your anus with your bare hands and smearing it on a wall in a public space.

At least we wont ever hear that tedious "Hibs class" chat ever again.

The hatred they have for us seems to mske absolute weirdos out of some people.

A) You've just responded to an image of shit smeared on a wall, by talking about a freedom of information request.

B) Your example of obsession is something you read about on a rival club's messageboard.

Oh my :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least we wont ever hear that tedious "Hibs class" chat ever again.

The hatred they have for us seems to mske absolute weirdos out of some people.

A) You've just responded to an image of shit smeared on a wall, by talking about a freedom of information request.

B) Your example of obsession is something you read about on a rival club's messageboard.

Oh my :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's hard to miss when everyone is using it to point and laugh at you. Actually e-mailing the council about overdue business rates. Sad c***s.

Smearing shite is filthy but I'm not sure how it falls into the obsessed category. If some retard thought it was a giggle smear shite on a door then that's his problem.

It's hard to miss when everyone is using it to point and laugh at you. Actually e-mailing the council about overdue business rates. Sad c***s.

Smearing shite is filthy but I'm not sure how it falls into the obsessed category. If some retard thought it was a giggle smear shite on a door then that's his problem.

Aye it's hard to miss when you're personally reading it on the Hibs forum.

However people want to make a tit of themselves is indeed their problem. Be it making FOI requests or whatever.

I'm just glad the sarcastic "Hibs class" stuff will permanently be removed from the Hearts lexicon. That would just be ridiculous.

Aye it's hard to miss when you're personally reading it on the Hibs forum.

However people want to make a tit of themselves is indeed their problem. Be it making FOI requests or whatever.

I'm just glad the sarcastic "Hibs class" stuff will permanently be removed from the Hearts lexicon. That would just be ridiculous.

The sarcastic Hibs class stuff comes from your own fans' references to players not being "hibs class".

I'm not sure how Hibs scumminess is suddenly erased from the annuls of history because some minging c**t wiped their erse on a wall tbh.

Any dubious behaviour of our fans isn't erased.

The "we're better than them" argument is obviously redundant when you go about smearing shit in public though. It's no bad thing as it's boring banter anyway - won't be missed.

I genuinely cannot believe that you've just attempted to justify scooping your own faeces out of your anus with your bare hands and smearing it on a wall in a public space.

Sounds par for the course with his haverings.

SAIR YIN

:lol:

This is my favourite ever attempt at justifying smearing shite on a wall. Absolutely magnificent.

I actually wiped my arse then smeared the paper on the wall. Who would pick up a jobby thats just manky. I can confirm no jobby touched my hands :D

Archived