Sons' sorrow

Would you not class re-signing McDougall, Ewings, Hugh Murray and Prunty as underwhelming?

No, I wouldn't. We know McDougall can do the job if his head's in it. We know that Ewings is a capable goalkeeper, prone to the odd howler, but a capable shot stopper. We know that Hugh Murray can be a useful holding midfielder when he's not injured / suspended and Brian Prunty is just about the best thng ever, sp clearly there's nothing underwhelming about him staying on.

You know this how?

He's a Hibs fan & he might never get this chance again (if he is offered it of course....)

If I was in his shoe's and I was offered the chance to manage Dumbarton I'd take it - regardless of whether it is the right move or not - How could I not?

He's a Hibs fan & he might never get this chance again (if he is offered it of course....)

It's Hibs. He'll have another chance in 6 months, and six months after that, and six months after that..,

On a more serious note; Murray may well take the job, but I'm a lot more relaxed about that since he signed the 2-year deal. He'll leave at some point in time but if it happens to be now we'll at least have the comfort of a financial settlement.

Let's relax a little though, I can't bare the tension.

Just heard about this on the news there...anyone remember Daly? Him, Liam Mushet and Alan Cook were all called up to the Scotland schools team in 2008/09. Not confirmed it's the same guy but he's 22 and it isn't a common name.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-27800693

Just heard about this on the news there...anyone remember Daly? Him, Liam Mushet and Alan Cook were all called up to the Scotland schools team in 2008/09. Not confirmed it's the same guy but he's 22 and it isn't a common name.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-27800693

soon as I heard the name I googled him, wasps 1 saying on hibs thread 10k been agreed between sons and hibs, with a 2 year deal to be finalised. Either that's bull or Gilbert is a lying toad who told me hibs had not contacted dumbarton

soon as I heard the name I googled him, wasps 1 saying on hibs thread 10k been agreed between sons and hibs, with a 2 year deal to be finalised. Either that's bull or Gilbert is a lying toad who told me hibs had not contacted dumbarton

It's Wasps1, I wouldn't believe a word he says.

Well, if Wasps1 says it, I believe it 100%!