Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done in getting these fellas in, Robert. Looking forward to hearing what they have to say. Hope they're completely honest.

Im sure they will be as aalways, should be interesting indeed! Gots some cracking guests coming on over the next few weeks all debutants on the show which should be good.

Good show again Robert. Im getting in the habit of listening to this most weeks now. I think everybody should try and make the effort to listen, as anything that promotes the Junior game the way Robert does deserves as many listeners as possible

Really appreciate the comments but the thanks go to Iain who presses the buttons and to the many many guests who travel week in week out, they ARE the show and there are more new faces / voices coming soon!

Thanks again

dont be daft you. accept the acclaim mate. your drive for making juniors higher profile second to none. who else out there giving us lads and the guys we all go watch every week the chance to put our ways across. its certainly not west sound.. well done you

Just listened to last week's show. I got a mention! Wooo!

Good listen. Very interesting. I hope the three boys find a club and learn from any mistakes they made at Kilwinning......although it didn't sound like they think they made any!

Bravo, Robert.

Back tonight with two current well kent gaffers Davie greig from Blantyre Vics and ,,,,,,,,,,, James 'Cotter' McKenna,,,,,,,,,,,,, fae the Ants! Tune in and send in as many questions as possible tonight please so I have something to read while I listen to these two! ;)

Archived