Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back again tonight as if it was a weekly occurance................ Camb........... sorry East Kilbride Thistle manager Alan Wardlaw and player Alan Bain on toights show Pulse 98.4 fm live from 8-9pm.

Oooh, I can feel a text or two coming on..... :P

#steady

Just wanted to mention a couple of things, there was talk of the show ending due to things going on in the background but thankfully its all been sorted out for now so we will continue for the time being. With Christmas coming up, way too soon for my liking, we wont be doing any shows over the two weeks but will start back up in January.

We have guests lined up for the shows taking us till then and are as follows,

5th December George Walker and Eddie McKim from Johnstone Burgh

12th December Stewart Maxwell from Kirkintilloch Rob Roy

19th December Jimmy Lindsay all the way fae Malta!

As always we are always looking for new guests to come along so if anyone fancies starting off the New Year talking baws live on radio please let me know.

Cheers

Just wanted to mention a couple of things, there was talk of the show ending due to things going on in the background but thankfully its all been sorted out for now so we will continue for the time being. With Christmas coming up, way too soon for my liking, we wont be doing any shows over the two weeks but will start back up in January.

We have guests lined up for the shows taking us till then and are as follows,

5th December George Walker and Eddie McKim from Johnstone Burgh

12th December Stewart Maxwell from Kirkintilloch Rob Roy

19th December Jimmy Lindsay all the way fae Malta!

As always we are always looking for new guests to come along so if anyone fancies starting off the New Year talking baws live on radio please let me know.

Cheers

gutted we let you down for the 12th mate but glad you got someone to take the place.. We shall rearrange for the new year.. Thank again for sat..

Will need to catch up on this show tomoro as I can't listen live tonight,looking forward to hearing Stewart again, talks a lot of sense anytime I've heard him and clearly loves the club, no doubt about that. Cmon the Rabs

Due to a family surpries night out our guest for tomorrows extended Nugent4nil show, Jimmy Lindsay has had to cancel.

Its short notice but does anyone fancy coming along to our last show of 2013, 8-9:30 in Barrhead.

On the point of it being our last show of the year id like to take this oppertunity to thank everyone who has come along to the show throughout 2013 and to all who have listened, text'd in, and backed us.

I wont even attempt to thank everyone personally but have to single out Iain Mochrie, those who ahve been on the show will know Iain is the brains behind the operation while I just talk the baws, and secondly Steve Doogan who kindly records and posts the show each week so my fook ups can be confirmed!

Cheers and heres to a great 2014 for one and all.

Due to a family surpries night out our guest for tomorrows extended Nugent4nil show, Jimmy Lindsay has had to cancel.

Its short notice but does anyone fancy coming along to our last show of 2013, 8-9:30 in Barrhead.

On the point of it being our last show of the year id like to take this oppertunity to thank everyone who has come along to the show throughout 2013 and to all who have listened, text'd in, and backed us.

I wont even attempt to thank everyone personally but have to single out Iain Mochrie, those who ahve been on the show will know Iain is the brains behind the operation while I just talk the baws, and secondly Steve Doogan who kindly records and posts the show each week so my fook ups can be confirmed!

Cheers and heres to a great 2014 for one and all.

well done on the show bud. Great insight for junior fans to listen to baws from players managers and fans

Archived