Let's all laugh at Scotland

heedthebaa

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ England = 4th, errrrrr Scoatland =66th keep believing ha ha ha ha

England are 14th

it's more embarrassing for England having to reply on Rickie Lambert to save them against Scotland

• 4 weeks later...

England being 4th in the world shows only that the Fifa rankings are a load of crap. Brazil are 18th?? And france were in the 20's only a couple of years ago. Had Scotland Beaten Italy in last game of qualifying for euro 08 we wouldve overtaken England in rankings. They stood at England 12 Scotland 13 and the end of qualification games.

England since 1998. Shoulve got beaten by Scotland at Hampden but for an awesome Paul Scholes.

Lost last game at Old Wembley to Scotland.

Performed well below their potential at all major tournaments barring getting to a Penalty shootout against Portugal. Consummate bottle merchants.

Didnt qualify for Euro 08.

England have beaten some high profile names like Brazil and Spain....but in friendlies. Who was the last top 5 team England turned over in competition?

Scotland have been piss poor with no real team mentality, we have no world class players.

England have quality in all departments but still can't compete. If they were in pot 2 or 3 they'd struggle.

No they didn`t. England performed exactly as you would expect from a team who cannot keep the ball against top quality teams in tournament play.

Still better than us though.

No they didn`t. England performed exactly as you would expect from a team who cannot keep the ball against top quality teams in tournament play.

Still better than us though.

This, I hate the myth that England "underachieve" at tournaments, They don't they are pretty consistent in being average

The latest claims they could won the World Cup in 2022 is hilarious considering the massive decline in English players coming through, the youth coaches down there are screaming for investment at junior level but get blanked by those higher up, who like to talk the talk but refuse to do the dirty work needed. England are only going to get worse, not better

Just a reminder that 'heedthebaa' is in his 40s and can't load a washing machine or carry out basic household tasks.

ha ha ha ha I'm the man, its no my job you tit. I put the bins out, wash the cars and do the decorating. Man up fanny craddock

ha ha ha ha I'm the man, its no my job you tit. I put the bins out, wash the cars and do the decorating. Man up fanny craddock

It's not the division of labor I'm talking about. It's that you're literally unable to do these things, in your 40s, that I find absolutely astonishing. Ever since you posted that I've taken nothing you've said seriously.

This was the exact post I had in mind:

"Been married 27 years and without her I would struggle to function. I don't know how much any of the bills are, how much money I have, I can't put money on my phone, I can't use a washing machine, i wouldnt know how to insure the house, cars etc, she basically does everything but wipe my shitty arse. I have never bought a birthday or christmas present. I've just started to learn how to cook and I do the manly jobs though, ie diy pish. Independence is overrated IMO"

Scenes.

Archived