Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

You're wrong there Erin Go Bragh because I only come on this on my phone and the "Read it anyway" link doesn't work on it.

By the way on topic, why are all the Hibs players and management talking about Hearts all the time? Claiming we have nagging doubts etc. :lol:

Compare that to Andy Webster:

" The whole week, people can dress it up any which way they want. The proof will be in the pudding on Saturday."

Hearts will do their talking on the pitch.

Who?

Patrick Fenloan claiming most people/neutrals want Hibs to win yet was claiming last week that most people probably wanted Hibs to get relegated. :lol:

The little dwarf should make up his mind. :lol:

Patrick Fenloan claiming most people/neutrals want Hibs to win yet was claiming last week that most people probably wanted Hibs to get relegated. :lol:

The little dwarf should make up his mind. :lol:

I think "the little dwarf" is right on both counts.

With the relegation fight Dunfermline seemed like underdogs, people were enjoying the prospect of one of Scottish football's bigger sides getting relegated (no big team pish please).

This is different, Hibs are not only underdogs but there's this whole 1902 thing. Hibs ending the run against their rivals is a more dramatic/romantic story than Hearts doing it again. I'm quite sure most neutrals would love to see the scenes of this story happening, the only exceptions being people who hate Hibs for whatever reason.

In fact I've had people tell me they wanted us to go down, and I've also heard plenty of neutrals saying they'll be behind Hibs for this one. I think you're trying too hard to find reasons to slate Fenlon.

I think "the little dwarf" is right on both counts.

With the relegation fight Dunfermline seemed like underdogs, people were enjoying the prospect of one of Scottish football's bigger sides getting relegated (no big team pish please).

This is different, Hibs are not only underdogs but there's this whole 1902 thing. Hibs ending the run against their rivals is a more dramatic/romantic story than Hearts doing it again. I'm quite sure most neutrals would love to see the scenes of this story happening, the only exceptions being people who hate Hibs for whatever reason.

In fact I've had people tell me they wanted us to go down, and I've also heard plenty of neutrals saying they'll be behind Hibs for this one. I think you're trying too hard to find reasons to slate Fenlon.

Spot on.

Who?

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/hearts-fans-have-the-fear-says-hibs-boss-pat-fenlon-1-2297730

Lewis Stevensons rarely shut his mouth about us either. Near on every interview has a hint at "Hearts have more to lose". No we fucking don't. We lose this and we've still won 4 more Scottish Cups than Hibs and still have a far superior derby record to them. We'll still have won the same amount of Scottish Cups in 14 years as you have in 110.

Yes, Hibs fans will have eternal ragging rights. Over 1 game. That's it. Keep trying to delude yourself that we have more to lose than you though.

If Hibs lose this they lose any claim to any sort of meaningful rivalry with Hearts. Their 7-0 bragging rights are gone. Albert Kidd jibes won't have any effect. Hearts will have won the two Scottish Cup Finals and the biggest derby inbetween. Hearts will have 8 Scottish Cups whilst Hibs will have 2, coincidentally the amount we'll have won this side of the year 2000, hibs' 6-2 bragging rights will be gone as well, Hibs' fans biggest hope of winning the old girl at last will have been crushed. It'll be over. You'll have absolutely nothing to brag about. Nothing to get confident about. Nothing to build on. Hibs will be left like a battered old drunkard in the gutter if Hearts win.

You've FAR more to lose than us.

No pressure though.

The pressure is starting to build and he knows it IMO.

Suave Paulo on the other hand is playing it cool as a cucumber - same with our squad.

Yep, he played it cool when he put his main defence out against Celtic, only to be pummeled 5-0. :)

"We do our talking on the pitch." :lol:

http://m.scotsman.co...enlon-1-2297730

Lewis Stevensons rarely shut his mouth about us either. Near on every interview has a hint at "Hearts have more to lose". No we fucking don't. We lose this and we've still won 4 more Scottish Cups than Hibs and still have a far superior derby record to them. We'll still have won the same amount of Scottish Cups in 14 years as you have in 110.

Yes, Hibs fans will have eternal ragging rights. Over 1 game. That's it. Keep trying to delude yourself that we have more to lose than you though.

If Hibs lose this they lose any claim to any sort of meaningful rivalry with Hearts. Their 7-0 bragging rights are gone. Albert Kidd jibes won't have any effect. Hearts will have won the two Scottish Cup Finals and the biggest derby inbetween. Hearts will have 8 Scottish Cups whilst Hibs will have 2, coincidentally the amount we'll have won this side of the year 2000, hibs' 6-2 bragging rights will be gone as well, Hibs' fans biggest hope of winning the old girl at last will have been crushed. It'll be over. You'll have absolutely nothing to brag about. Nothing to get confident about. Nothing to build on. Hibs will be left like a battered old drunkard in the gutter if Hearts win.

No pressure though.

^^^ Symptoms of extreme pressure.

http://m.scotsman.co...enlon-1-2297730

No pressure though.

scared-monkey.png

Being serious though, don't see too big a problem with what Fenlon is saying, Ferguson and Mancini say similar all the time. Not that I'm comparing Fenlon having any similar knowledge to these two when it comes to playing mind games of course...

Edited by Argyll Hibs

Yep, he played it cool when he put his main defence out against Celtic, only to be pummeled 5-0. :)

"We do our talking on the pitch." :lol:

Thinking our defence is the reason why we lost that game heavily. :lol:

Paulo and co. are saying all the right things, Fenloan is a scared man. :)

Thinking our defence is the reason why we lost that game heavily. :lol:

Paulo and co. are saying all the right things, Fenloan is a scared man. :)

You're right to laugh, the defence has no part to play in the opposition scoring. :1eye

All wee chubby Robbo could talk about last night was how easily they were going to beat us. :lol:

Each to their own but it looks like someones drawn her with a crayon and has chosen the colour closest to skin. I agree that she's less cel-shaded than Booth's though.

laugh.gifReckon Booth's missus looks a bit dead behind the eyes myself. Lets be fair though 99% of the blokes on here would throw themselves at either of them given half the chance, and aye I include myself in that!