Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Depends what punishment they want to dish out

If it affects the oldco only and has no implications to the newco and the assets they bought then nobody would appeal it

Yeah, kind of what I thought. I can't see any action being taken against The Rangers.

Jesus, firstly I was joking in that only someone who is as obviously a *Rangers Man* as Findlay would pass the bias test for youse lot; and secondly I have not proven your point, Findlay would obviously have a conflict of interest here firstly as a former Rangers director, secondly as a known and vocal Ranger, Orangeman, Bigot etc who thinks it's fine to sing sectarian songs in public places.

Being an Rangers director who happens to be a solicitor and being a solicitor who works for Rangers are not one and the same thing. And Lawwell's daughter was doing work experience was she? Well they must all be ******s then eh? Jesus man listen to yourself, at worst that's a wee bit of neportism, doing a little favour to give the daughter of a client a short internship, but it displays no bias whatsoever. What if it turned out they also employed Donald Findlay's son on an internship? Would that make you think they were any less biased? No because it's utterly irrelevant.

I can't believe you're actually serious here.

Harper and McLeod are Celtics lawyers . They have a far stronger link to Celtic than Findlay has to Rangers as Findlay has NO connection with Rangers at this moment.

What sectarian song was he singing in public?

If the SPL find against Rangers, who would challenge it?

Me, as I've just bought the history but I would willingly accept any punishment they see fit, if they like I'll torch the whole book.

510H53CZ2TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If your club fails to challenge the decision (if it goes against you .. see I can be balanced) are you willing to pick up the cudgel and take this further based on your conviction that HM are biased and it is illegal ? By that I mean fund a legal challenge and take it to court. .. You know rally the troops, collect some change and hand it over to a team of lawyers ,, ???

Are you a complete moron? How could we as a support possibly challenge the findings of the panel if the club itself are not willing to challenge them. By not challenging the findings i would see that as an admission of guilt by the club

Wrong Tedi ,, the answer is the SPL do not adjudicate on the evidence .. it is handled entirely by an Independent Tribunal.

If buy assets you bought; you mean history records and tainted titles .. then yes it will affect those should the Tribunal find you guilty along with a hefty fine .. Charlie has already signed up for this .. oops :P

I'm hearing rumours of a £10M fine, straight into the coffers of the SPL, that would stave off Armageddon for a wee while, and all paid for by the Sevco fans. I say let Rangers keep the titles, the past is irrelevant, look to the future.

At the minute there is no distinguishable difference between Rangers (IL) and The Rangers football club. If this is to remain then any punishment due to Rangers (IL) should be borne by The Rangers football club.

I'm pretty sure thats what Charley Chuckles has signed up for as part of the league membership as it ensures he will make a pretty penny from the great season ticket con.

I almost feel sorry for the "Berz".....

almost

I'm hearing rumours of a £10M fine, straight into the coffers of the SPL, that would stave off Armageddon for a wee while, and all paid for by the Sevco fans. I say let Rangers keep the titles, the past is irrelevant, look to the future.

:lol:

Don't be giving Lawwell ideas!!!

:lol:

Don't be giving Lawwell ideas!!!

It was one of your fellow bears, you know the ones that were nowhere to be seen when you stood as the Lone Rangers on this thread, who tried to use it in rhetoric against the SPL earlier in the thread. If true then I am guessing that we have totally underestimated Doncaster and reckon he should have kept his mouth shut and gotten on with his job a lot earlier. If this is the results his grinning puss gets when it's away from the spotlight he might save his job.

Harper and McLeod are Celtics lawyers . They have a far stronger link to Celtic than Findlay has to Rangers as Findlay has NO connection with Rangers at this moment.

What sectarian song was he singing in public?

I believe it was the old Saw Doctors classic, "The Hash My Father Smoked" wasn't it? You're right though, singing Orange songs at a Rangers club isn't sectarian in the slightest is it? It's just about your "culture", just like those men who are only wanting the right to ram their culture down the throats of their neighbours in Belfast have spent the last three nights trying to kill policemen. Nothing sectarian about that eh? Why can't we all just get along?

Actually, to be fair to the horrible old cnut, I think he was quite harshly treated over the whole thing, he's just a daft old Orangeman/Mason and I don't actually think for a second he hates catholics or whatever else he's been accused of. I don't even imagine for a second that he believes in God, but then that's typical of the "protestants" and "catholics" on either side innit? There's a certain level of black Scottish humour on both sides that mitigates this kind of thing, so let's not start a side debate on whether the Sash is sectarian or whether you have a "cultural right" to sing the Billy Boys etc. None of us want to turn Scotland into Norn Iron.

So to get back to the point, Harper and McLeod do not exist only to serve Celtic, they are clearly a law firm who has Celtic as one of their clients. Now if you were asking them to represent the SFA in a case involving Celtic, then there might be a conflict of interest due to this involvement, but asking them to investigate some paperwork into Rangers? No, none whatsoever, unless, as one of the previous posters has asked, you are suggesting they will fabricate evidence to make Rangers look guilty? I assume you don't think that.

And re the other point about it "having to look clean", the only way it would be possible to keep the worst of your mates happy would be to appoint only lawyers who are season ticket holders at Ibrox and proud wearers of the Sash on the (in)glorious 12th to the investigating committee. If evidence of wrongdoing is found and some of your madder mates think it's tainted due to bias, then they'll just have to learn to live with that while the other 98% of the country ignore them.

<br>This type of season ticket con crap really irkes with me, its groundless baiting<br><br>I pay a season ticket to go watch my team play on a saturday afternoon, I pay for a seat, I leave normally feeling good, feeling that the money I have spent was worthwhile<br><br>What else is there?

Why does it bother you so much? Why let it irk you? Are you starting to have doubts?

Well he is a celtic supporter and he may have an agenda,so yes I think its a possibility, or are you saying that the profession is highly regarded? so why do the SPL even take the risk?, 1 bit of dodgy evidence gets discovered and the whole thing would be thrown out on appeal

The SPL have taken a huge unnecessary risk using Harpers

In other words, you are getting your excuses in early?

I don't need to read what people like you think on whether or not celtics lawyers are going to be biased in an investigation that will directly affect celtic :lol:

The only effect that Sevco can have on celtic now is to get back to the SPL asap and get the Bigot Dollars rolling again - so if they're acting in celtic's interests they're doing Sevco a favour.

Do you honestly have any point worth making .. or are you going to continue acting like a troll ?

The point has been made. There is no way that celtics lawyers can be seen as impartial in an action where celtic are the only ones that have anything to gain.

None at all

I can honestly say that I have not enjoyed going to the football so much in many a year, its a welcome distraction to this sort of stuff, money well spent

We seem to be in agreement again, the SFL was my favourite journey in football too. Why get irked though? If you truly believe it then nothing anyone says would annoy you, you'd sit back and enjoy it. Something does not sit quite right though does it?

<br>This type of season ticket con crap really irkes with me, its groundless baiting<br><br>I pay a season ticket to go watch my team play on a saturday afternoon, I pay for a seat, I leave normally feeling good, feeling that the money I have spent was worthwhile<br><br>What else is there?

I think it's actually quite warm today.

Anyway, it pisses off most fans I know that the dealings and business at Ibrox over the past decade or so still haven't been 'dealt with'. Whether to our satisfaction or otherwise, the affair needs closing.

Fannying around ealier probably cost Doncaster/Regan the result they desired (ie Green's Rangers put into Division One for this season) and the prevarication regarding who Club12 would be continues to hit the Dundee clubs who sometimes are both away from home of a weekend, and clash very often on other Saturdays.

What's the hold up presently? Are the authorities hoping everyone forgets we have been conned?

Well he is a celtic supporter and he may have an agenda,so yes I think its a possibility, or are you saying that the profession is highly regarded? so why do the SPL even take the risk?, 1 bit of dodgy evidence gets discovered and the whole thing would be thrown out on appeal

The SPL have taken a huge unnecessary risk using Harpers

"he is a celtic supporter" - do you think they only have one lawyer there or what? And because this one guy is a Celtic fan then the company should be automatically banned from any and all business related to Rangers? This is ridiculous.

And what risk exactly? The risk that a few delusional orangemen think that a case against them will be biased? Tough on the orangemen most of us say, as I mentioned earlier, there really is no way to satisfy all the tools who would scream bias if the invetigating lawyer liked to occasionally have a pint of guinness and listen to U2, so you're just going to have to get over your own bias or bigotry here and stop looking through the "naebdy likes us, suddenly we do care a lot" glasses.

The point has been made. There is no way that celtics lawyers can be seen as impartial in an action where celtic are the only ones that have anything to gain.

They are not getting paid to be impartial, they are getting paid to dig the dirt on Rangers. Rangers pay their legal advisors to build a defense against what the SPL solicitors find. The tribunal panel then listen to both sides and that is where the impartiality is found.

You cannot buy the kind of motivation Harper McLeod will bring to the investigation, if there is evidence hidden away, they will find it.