Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To be fair any Rangers fan that sings the Billy bhoys needs to look at themselves and cut it out as it damages the club but is singing up to your knees in Arab blood any better?

Telling people to go home by itself it is not offensive in the slightest, get over yourself, the famine song however is sectarian and should not be sung.

It amazes me how many people pretend to be offended by songs.

Do you find anything wrong TBB per se or do you only think it shouldn't be sung as it damages the club?

I think any Diddies who sing TBB with the words changed are absolute cretins.

Sorry I just could not bring myself to be offended by a song, I am just not that sort of hypocrite.

Forget the fkg songs, think of the sentiment behind singing the songs. Football songs should be to support and inspire the team. A bit of mild baiting/banter aimed at the other support, fair enough but songs reflecting religious, racial or political hatred, there is no acceptable excuse. My genuine opinion and I know it's not restricted to your club but is certainly -along with your old arch rivals - a big part of the package. Don't see the reason for it to still be a debate tbh. :thumbsdown

I really am not offended by football fans singing songs period, if I was then I would not have made a hobby out of attending football matches for the past 30+ years, do not get me wrong I hear all the "in this day and age" arguments but If I was ok with these songs 20 years ok then it would be a bit fake to pretend to be offended by them now.

Singing songs about stadium disasters or other such fairly recent tragic events is distasteful.

My main concern has always been the club getting into trouble over singing songs, its easy just not to sing them.

Bit of a straw man there tedster. I'm not offended by fans singing songs either, who is?

What I find incredulous and distasteful is so called football fans singing in support of a terrorist organisation or about being up to their knees in the blood of an ethnic group/ followers of a brand of mumbo jumbo.

No place for that sort of shite at the football.

A group of idiotic buddies started up a song a few years back with the chorus of ftp & the queen, it was promptly booed down whenever they started it up and it was stopped after a few games.

Where do you draw the line?

You can put up an argument about discrimination of any sort to be unacceptable, but songs at a football match will not offend me, I cannot pretend otherwise.

Now who did eat all those pies?

:bairn

Bit of a straw man there tedster. I'm not offended by fans singing songs either, who is?

What I find incredulous and distasteful is so called football fans singing in support of a terrorist organisation or about being up to their knees in the blood of an ethnic group/ followers of a brand of mumbo jumbo.

A group of idiotic buddies started up a song a few years back with the chorus of ftp & the queen, it was promptly booed down whenever they started it up and it was stopped after a few games.

Your clubs supporters are racist bigots...Phil many names said so.

It was you that suggested the mod.

Further more you lied....I have no interest in your apology.

Everyone knows I was at the game, which to be fair kinda makes you look like a tit, which of course you are....a lying tit.

EH ?

Maybe if Keithy is looking in he can out him out as a lying swine.

Get an admin and point them to this thread, I can do it if you want.

Well go and do it you stupid lying moron who can't remember what he posts because he has the memory of a goldfish fsh.gif

I may I remind you hypocritical fud that you less than a week ago accused me of making things up or didn't know or lying when the SPL & SFA had changed their insolvency laws ! remember ?.

And then I posted the official web PDF's of seasons 2009/2010 & 2011/2012 to show when they had actually changed for sure less than 20 months before the PLC went into admin,but no !,you ya stupid twat just ignored my post with JPG's proving you were falsely accusing me of not knowing and didn't offer an apology did you ?.

So stop the pish stained tears will you you hypocritical moron because I actually proved you were lying & making things up about me !.Pot,kettle and black :1eye .

I don't think any Rangers fan on here would disagree with you. Pretty-much all of us would proscribe "Super Rangers" and "The Billy Boys" if we could - or at least change the words to excise the hatred.

To be fair any Rangers fan that sings the Billy bhoys needs to look at themselves and cut it out as it damages the club but is singing up to your knees in Arab blood any better?

Telling people to go home by itself it is not offensive in the slightest, get over yourself, the famine song however is sectarian and should not be sung.

It amazes me how many people pretend to be offended by songs.

I'm pretty sure its "Arab boys". There is a big difference between singing song a song which says "We hate you because you support this team" and "We hate you because we perceive you support this team".

I'm pretty sure its "Arab boys". There is a big difference between singing song a song which says "We hate you because you support this team" and "We hate you because we perceive you support this team".

Nah, it's Arab blood, know a couple of Dee fans who stupidly sang it while drunk on holiday. In Egypt.

Edited by AberdeenBud

So stop the pish stained tears will you you hypocritical moron because I actually proved you were lying & making things up about me !.Pot,kettle and black :1eye .

Interesting post HB. I especially like the phrase, "pish stained tears". Now we know you're a legal expert but nice to see you're also an innovatory biologist too. Share with us what "pish stained tears".actually are, please. Does one pish and greet at the same time?

So how are Sevco planning on getting around this irritating little transfer embargo? I know they sighed them as trialists, but if they want them as full squad members they would have to sign them within 14 days. Now how are they going to do that during a transfer embargo. The only way around that would be for the SFA to ignore its own rules.

You have that the wrong way round, they are currently free agents, we have not signed anybody and we can register free agents after the registration embargo ends.

You've signed them, you just can't register them to play

Big difference. And someone I doubt these guys are now getting paid right now either

So how are Sevco planning on getting around this irritating little transfer embargo? I know they sighed them as trialists, but if they want them as full squad members they would have to sign them within 14 days. Now how are they going to do that during a transfer embargo. The only way around that would be for the SFA to ignore its own rules.

The transfer window closes on the 2nd Sept. Our embargo finishes on the 1st. The players have signed pre-contract agreements so they will finalise their deals on the 1st Sept.

I just edited my post to read:

1, Get to f**k with the Sevco patter.This is so last year.

2, Why ask a stupid question? The transfer window closes on the 2nd Sept. Our embargo finishes on the 1st. The players have signed pre-contract agreements so they will finalise their deals on the 1st Sept.

Anything else you want to ask, stupid?

Edited by The_Kincardine

You've signed them, you just can't register them to play

Big difference. And someone I doubt these guys are now getting paid right now either

Ask HBQC, He has filed the contract of every new Rangers player through pish stained tears