Celtic View

No8.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I lived in Jersey I worked on the roads as a pipe layer, all the Irish guys I worked with referred to the men at work signs as "Black Paddy's" or "Paddy's" obviously in reference to all the Irishmen that worked on the roads back in the day.

On many occasions in the morning I'd put out the Paddy's.

Maybe that's where they got it from No.8.

What you think?

My link

Link to what KDS had to say about it.

I see you're still running with this, cretin. And you've the cheek to call us MOPE's, you're the fud that says he goes on the Green Brigade forum twice a week looking to be offended and now a 2yr old thread on KDS has got you going, what in your link should we be offended by?

A play on the 'Men at work' road sign? What utter scum, from top to bottom. I'd have thought that a fuckin Taxi driver might have realised the connection, then again, maybe not. :lol:

Here's something else to give you a wee semi from that scummy Republican publication,

This comes from the Celtic View of 4/12/85

Mahdi Saleh was an Iraqi originally from Basra who had played for the Iraq National Football team. Son of a ship-builder from Basra he was studying Naval Architecture at Glasgow Technical College. Whilst attending a game at Celtic Park on 10th October 1953 against Raith Rovers he was asked by people around him if he'd like to know the rules of the game. Far from wanting to know the rules, what Mahdi wanted was a game. Luckily enough one of the company knew or had connections to Sean Fallon and Mahdi was called to Celtic Park for a trial.

And thus it was that a 22 year old Iraqi footballer ended up playing part-time football for Celtic Reserves whilst studying to be a Naval Architect!!

Aww! Bless No.8! Who'd have thought you'd have been so desperate to have to pick up on this.Have you run out of ammo?

In line with the season of good will and all that I'll PM you a few stories about "Timmy" you might have missed.Anything has got to be better than this

I think all "****" should do the same! Remember No.8's not just for Christmas!

tongue.gif

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

Get a fucking grip.

Your now making it an aim in life to be offended by just about everything.

Oh and I thought you didn't listen to Radio "Snyde" because of their obvious anti Rangers views? :rolleyes:

Just about everyone reading this is laughing at you except devils advocate but he is "special"

After reading the link to KDS regarding this they seem to be a lot more honest than the celtic supporters we have to suffer here.

What about the Dundee, Motherwell, Clyde, Raith and Boness United fans that are laughing at you and your crap?????????????? :lol: You forgot to mention them. :lol:

Get a fucking grip.

Oh and I thought you didn't listen to Radio "Snyde" because of their obvious anti Rangers views? :rolleyes:

Just about everyone reading this is laughing at you except devils advocate but he is "special"

Where did i say i listened to Radio Clyde...I found the story on Follow Follow and i believe other Rangers forums have the same story.

As for laughing at me...Seriously? I think this highlights excatly what people like The Captain have said about celtic football club..They have cashed in on sectarianism and Irish Republicanism for years...decades...since 1888. Now the authorities have had enough and they are running scared telling anybody willing to listen that they are doing everything possible to challenge the Republican element in the support. Well here we have this from their official magazine...How many of the Poppygate supporters were banned?...Why have they actively encouraged the Green Brigade knowing that they are a breeding ground for Irish Republicans?

This thread also puts to bed the celtic supporters that post here are more moderate than others..The KDS link shows that nearly all of them know exactly who this cover was aimed at..Yet again not 1 of the celtic posters here dares to break ranks and condemn their club...Like the cover itself.. Shameful!!!

What about the Dundee, Motherwell, Clyde, Raith and Boness United fans that are laughing at you and your crap?????????????? :lol: You forgot to mention them. :lol:

I would like to think to their credit they would not have known about the sickening Sniper at Work sign...As i said the posters on the KDS link shows they know exactly who this was aimed at and at least are honest about it.

Where did i say i listened to Radio Clyde...I found the story on Follow Follow and i believe other Rangers forums have the same story.

As for laughing at me...Seriously? I think this highlights excatly what people like The Captain have said about celtic football club..They have cashed in on sectarianism and Irish Republicanism for years...decades...since 1888. Now the authorities have had enough and they are running scared telling anybody willing to listen that they are doing everything possible to challenge the Republican element in the support. Well here we have this from their official magazine...How many of the Poppygate supporters were banned?...Why have they actively encouraged the Green Brigade knowing that they are a breeding ground for Irish Republicans?

This thread also puts to bed the celtic supporters that post here are more moderate than others..The KDS link shows that nearly all of them know exactly who this cover was aimed at..Yet again not 1 of the celtic posters here dares to break ranks and condemn their club...Like the cover itself.. Shameful!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread just gets better and better.

The KDS link shows nothing except what a cock you are.

Put the shovel down, moron.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would like to think to their credit they would not have known about the sickening Sniper at Work sign...As i said the posters on the KDS link shows they know exactly who this was aimed at and at least are honest about it.

So this logic wouldn't have applied to any Celtic fans who had commented on the thread before your exclusive link? Bigot.

I love how the OP was just the bait, waiting for everyone to bite before, BAAAAM, you post the sign like a big net to catch everyone, talk about fail. sucker.gif

"Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde"

Fair enough :rolleyes: you are actually posting, (2nd hand) about a coversation that might have happened on a Radio station you think is a lot of shite..maybe :lol:

It just gets better and better....taxi driver eh? Makes so much sense now....

Also you might be interested in the group of nasty republican sympathisers....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG-hNXXy6I

Get a fucking grip.

Oi potlicker you dont speak for me, ok.

The Celticminded doth protest too much here.

Can't believe that Celtic put that on their official club magazine and that their fans are defending this.

:lol:

The backward backup has arrived.

Who's defending anything, we're laughing at the fuckwit, and now his side kick, getting upset on The Celtic View's play on a 'Men At Work' sign from over 2yrs ago.

I'm glad you joined the crusade, the more the merrier. :lol:

Celtic play on their fans pro terrorist leanings just to sell a few more magazines and to a man their fans see nothing wrong with this, condoning their clubs actions,

Seriously what the F is wrong with these people?

Archived