Celtic View

No8.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

:) :)

Forgot about this, good bump. :)

Oh dear, are such childish insults really needed.

Are you saying you did not make a tard of yerself backing the the terrible taxi driver like?????:lol:

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

Jumping on the bandwagon

:lol: :lol: :lol:

viewcover300909.jpg

I don't know what size you are No8, but I'll be sure to leave one of these in the back of your taxi. ;)

8Q5az.jpg

viewcover300909.jpg

Bump......! WHAT A TOOL :lol:

so what is this topic about ph34r.gif

Trust me, it's worth having a read through. But it goes something like No.8 Believes the Celtic View are promoting pro IRA slogans due to a cover a few years back showing Paddy McCourt in a road sign with "Genius at work"

Trust me, it's worth having a read through. But it goes something like No.8 Believes the Celtic View are promoting pro IRA slogans due to a cover a few years back showing Paddy McCourt in a road sign with "Genius at work"

Enrico! You forgot to mention that 8 had posts from KDS to back up his claimsblink.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived