Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer
Photo

Celtic View

* * * - - 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
457 replies to this topic

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,082 posts
  • My Team:Rangers
I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

Posted Image

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

Edited by No8., 20 December 2011 - 23:41.

The Badge on the front of the Jerseys

Is more important than the names on the back

jupe1407

jupe1407

Existence .... well what does it matter?

• Gold Members
  • 9,712 posts
  • My Team:Dundee

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

Posted Image

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

That looks like Paddy McCourt. I admit describing him as a genius is offensive.

Seriously though, what is this all about?

Only after the last tree has been cut down.
Only after the last river has been poisoned.
Only after the last fish has been caught.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

Drew Brees

Drew Brees

SPL Sub

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts
  • My Team:Celtic
  • Gamertag:Mope Faced C**t

Posted Image

WTF????????????

You're offended by Celtic official weekly magazine!! You've lost it.

aidan-bufc

aidan-bufc

First Division Sub

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • My Team:Bo'ness United
  • Gamertag:Twitter = @aidanmcl93 (follow me!).
Sorry, but I don't see anything wrong with that cover? Posted Image
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 24,082 posts

That looks like Paddy McCourt. I admit describing him as a genius is offensive.

Seriously though, what is this all about?

A common avatar amongst supporters of that other mob and a well known sign from South Armagh..

Posted Image

Enrico Annoni

Enrico Annoni

Allons-y

• Platinum Members
  • 20,611 posts
f**k knows why your knickers are getting in a twist

Why would you care so much about Paddy being on the Celtic view? It's not even a recent issue!

sellick fans are scum to a man always have been always will be. Honestly think I'd crack a stauner if a stand housing them collapsed.

No, was given to me, and hangs on a wall in my west end pad.

av-25090.jpg?_r=0

Enrico Annoni

Enrico Annoni

Allons-y

• Platinum Members
  • 20,611 posts

A common avatar amongst supporters of that other mob and a well known sign from South Armagh..

Posted Image

Ah I see

You've taken 2+2 and got 8

Well done, seeing things that ain't there, classic sign of paranoia.

Do you know any Celtic fans on P&B who have that picture as an avatar? Since its "common" must be a few of us on here that use it.

EDIT: actually, just get a fucking grip.

Edited by Enrico Annoni, 21 December 2011 - 00:18.

sellick fans are scum to a man always have been always will be. Honestly think I'd crack a stauner if a stand housing them collapsed.

av-25090.jpg?_r=0

jupe1407

jupe1407

Existence .... well what does it matter?

• Gold Members
  • 9,712 posts
  • My Team:Dundee

Posted Image

That's tenuous at best.

Surely more likely to be a play on the "Men at Work" sign.

Only after the last tree has been cut down.
Only after the last river has been poisoned.
Only after the last fish has been caught.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

LinkinFighter

LinkinFighter

The Best

• Gold Members
  • 11,262 posts
  • My Team:Motherwell
  • Gamertag:LinkinFighter
Cringe

Magee's got quite the brass neck on him slating anyone's appearance given he looks like he sexually assaults children in an abandonded mine shaft.

Devil's advocate

Devil's advocate

Junior League Sub

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • My Team:Auchinleck Talbot

Ah I see

You've taken 2+2 and got 8

Well done, seeing things that ain't there, classic sign of paranoia

EDIT: actually, just get a fucking grip.

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker

Some feckin signature there, was that one of the texts the Lurgan crackpot sent his pregnant girlfriend a couple of years back ?

Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken

Third Division Reserve

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • My Team:Clyde
That edition is over 2 years old. Have you been in the pub all night number 8?

What a bizarre post.

Enrico Annoni

Enrico Annoni

Allons-y

• Platinum Members
  • 20,611 posts

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker

Some feckin signature there, was that one of the texts the Lurgan crackpot sent his pregnant girlfriend a couple of years back ?

^^^^^^ relevance

But if you must know its from Anchorman,

av-25090.jpg?_r=0

roverthemoon

roverthemoon

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 6,679 posts
  • My Team:Raith Rovers
Didn't think the story about the 'man not at Celtic function in Perth offended by what man might sing at it' story was scrapping the barrel but this takes the biscuit.

Seriously No.8, late contender for most ludicrous post of the year.
Last Man Standing Champion 2013/14 season.
Morton, Dundee, Motherwell, Rangers, Celtic, Raith Rovers, Livingston, Dundee United

St Jimmy

St Jimmy

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Cringe

Gold, solid gold.

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 24,082 posts
After reading the link to KDS regarding this they seem to be a lot more honest than the celtic supporters we have to suffer here. They all seem to get the connection. :rolleyes:

The reason i brought it up tonight is i had never seen this in the press and Radio Clyde said they couldn't comment on something they knew nothing about. It took me less than a minute to find it on google.

Enrico Annoni

Enrico Annoni

Allons-y

• Platinum Members
  • 20,611 posts

After reading the link to KDS regarding this they seem to be a lot more honest than the celtic supporters we have to suffer here. They all seem to get the connection. :rolleyes:

The reason i brought it up tonight is i had never seen this in the press and Radio Clyde said they couldn't comment on something they knew nothing about. It took me less than a minute to find it on google.

Yeah ok then. Your just making a tit of yourself now.

Vanguard Bears sounds more like your mob if you believe they are related in any way.

av-25090.jpg?_r=0

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 24,082 posts
My link

Link to what KDS had to say about it.

Edited by No8., 21 December 2011 - 01:11.

St Jimmy

St Jimmy

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

My link

Mope

Henrik's tongue

Henrik's tongue

The rising of Grafton Street (I saw it)

• Gold Members
  • 10,879 posts
:lol:

Love these No8 brainstorms!

" SCUM I TELLS YA! "

:lol:

Posted Image

Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy

Third Division Apprentice

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • My Team:Scotland

Posted Image

Having heard that phone call, at the time I thought what the hell is he on about. Now I see this I realise the point he was trying to get across.
fucck your Subaru, I have a horse outside

LinkinFighter

LinkinFighter

The Best

• Gold Members
  • 11,262 posts
  • My Team:Motherwell
  • Gamertag:LinkinFighter
Posted Image

Edited by LinkinFighter, 21 December 2011 - 03:05.

Magee's got quite the brass neck on him slating anyone's appearance given he looks like he sexually assaults children in an abandonded mine shaft.

Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken

Third Division Reserve

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • My Team:Clyde
When I lived in Jersey I worked on the roads as a pipe layer, all the Irish guys I worked with referred to the men at work signs as "Black Paddy's" or "Paddy's" obviously in reference to all the Irishmen that worked on the roads back in the day.
On many occasions in the morning I'd put out the Paddy's.
Maybe that's where they got it from No.8.
What you think?

The Taxman

The Taxman

First Division Signing Target

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
A great lesson in how to make an absoloute c**t of yourself on the internet...bravo sir...bravo.

They are all Jeff Winter

Drew Brees

Drew Brees

SPL Sub

• Gold Members
  • 3,120 posts

My link

I see you're still running with this, cretin. And you've the cheek to call us MOPE's, you're the fud that says he goes on the Green Brigade forum twice a week looking to be offended and now a 2yr old thread on KDS has got you going, what in your link should we be offended by?

A play on the 'Men at work' road sign? What utter scum, from top to bottom. I'd have thought that a fuckin Taxi driver might have realised the connection, then again, maybe not. :lol:

Here's something else to give you a wee semi from that scummy Republican publication,

This comes from the Celtic View of 4/12/85

Mahdi Saleh was an Iraqi originally from Basra who had played for the Iraq National Football team. Son of a ship-builder from Basra he was studying Naval Architecture at Glasgow Technical College. Whilst attending a game at Celtic Park on 10th October 1953 against Raith Rovers he was asked by people around him if he'd like to know the rules of the game. Far from wanting to know the rules, what Mahdi wanted was a game. Luckily enough one of the company knew or had connections to Sean Fallon and Mahdi was called to Celtic Park for a trial.

And thus it was that a 22 year old Iraqi footballer ended up playing part-time football for Celtic Reserves whilst studying to be a Naval Architect!!

Tim Malloy

Tim Malloy

International Regular

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts
Aww! Bless No.8! Who'd have thought you'd have been so desperate to have to pick up on this.Have you run out of ammo?

In line with the season of good will and all that I'll PM you a few stories about "Timmy" you might have missed.Anything has got to be better than this

I think all "****" should do the same! Remember No.8's not just for Christmas!

Posted Image
"if the rangers lose, supporters go home and bash their wives about". W.Waddell-Rangers manager.

Jinky67

Jinky67

Golden Shoe Candidate

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts

Posted Image

Get a fucking grip.

Your now making it an aim in life to be offended by just about everything.

Oh and I thought you didn't listen to Radio "Snyde" because of their obvious anti Rangers views? :rolleyes:

Just about everyone reading this is laughing at you except devils advocate but he is "special"

Edited by Jinky67, 21 December 2011 - 10:07.

Drew Brees

Drew Brees

SPL Sub

• Gold Members
  • 3,120 posts

After reading the link to KDS regarding this they seem to be a lot more honest than the celtic supporters we have to suffer here.

What about the Dundee, Motherwell, Clyde, Raith and Boness United fans that are laughing at you and your crap?????????????? :lol: You forgot to mention them. :lol:

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 24,082 posts

Get a fucking grip.

Your now making it an aim in life to be offended by just about everything.

Oh and I thought you didn't listen to Radio "Snyde" because of their obvious anti Rangers views? :rolleyes:

Just about everyone reading this is laughing at you except devils advocate but he is "special"

Where did i say i listened to Radio Clyde...I found the story on Follow Follow and i believe other Rangers forums have the same story.

As for laughing at me...Seriously? I think this highlights excatly what people like The Captain have said about celtic football club..They have cashed in on sectarianism and Irish Republicanism for years...decades...since 1888. Now the authorities have had enough and they are running scared telling anybody willing to listen that they are doing everything possible to challenge the Republican element in the support. Well here we have this from their official magazine...How many of the Poppygate supporters were banned?...Why have they actively encouraged the Green Brigade knowing that they are a breeding ground for Irish Republicans?

This thread also puts to bed the celtic supporters that post here are more moderate than others..The KDS link shows that nearly all of them know exactly who this cover was aimed at..Yet again not 1 of the celtic posters here dares to break ranks and condemn their club...Like the cover itself.. Shameful!!!

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 24,082 posts

What about the Dundee, Motherwell, Clyde, Raith and Boness United fans that are laughing at you and your crap?????????????? :lol: You forgot to mention them. :lol:

I would like to think to their credit they would not have known about the sickening Sniper at Work sign...As i said the posters on the KDS link shows they know exactly who this was aimed at and at least are honest about it.

Drew Brees

Drew Brees

SPL Sub

• Gold Members
  • 3,120 posts

Where did i say i listened to Radio Clyde...I found the story on Follow Follow and i believe other Rangers forums have the same story.

As for laughing at me...Seriously? I think this highlights excatly what people like The Captain have said about celtic football club..They have cashed in on sectarianism and Irish Republicanism for years...decades...since 1888. Now the authorities have had enough and they are running scared telling anybody willing to listen that they are doing everything possible to challenge the Republican element in the support. Well here we have this from their official magazine...How many of the Poppygate supporters were banned?...Why have they actively encouraged the Green Brigade knowing that they are a breeding ground for Irish Republicans?

This thread also puts to bed the celtic supporters that post here are more moderate than others..The KDS link shows that nearly all of them know exactly who this cover was aimed at..Yet again not 1 of the celtic posters here dares to break ranks and condemn their club...Like the cover itself.. Shameful!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread just gets better and better.

The KDS link shows nothing except what a cock you are.

Put the shovel down, moron.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users