Best Goalkeeper in Juniors

RenzoRobRoy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed both our current keepers being mentioned in this thread from 2011. Carlin and Shepherd when at Maryhill. I think Shep is a better keeper but Carlin has kept 4 clean sheets in a row and can't drop a keeper when doing well.

Guest brycey

its got tae b jon connolly hoo hud a magical seeson wae fauldhoose when we wun the league great guy great character scored a goal against harthill n saved a penalty in the same match the fans jist luved the big man

its got tae b jon connolly hoo hud a magical seeson wae fauldhoose when we wun the league great guy great character scored a goal against harthill n saved a penalty in the same match the fans jist luved the big man

haha great memories mate thank you. Winning the league up at sauchie was a great day

we cood dae wi you the noo jon al tell ee but awe the best fae the hoose fans

cheers mate. Loved my time up at the hoose fantastic club ran by great people. I had a great relationship with the fans which I appreciated. I'll try to get up to a home game at end of season or maybe a wee Scottish draw

For me the top 4 keepers in the juniors in no particular order are big Andy leishman. Ally semple. Chris fahey. Jc Hutchinson

I take it you haven't seen Christie or McKinven at the Rose yet? Leishman looked good when I saw him. JC was decent at Camelon over the few seasons there but never in the top keepers in the East

I take it you haven't seen Christie or McKinven at the Rose yet? Leishman looked good when I saw him. JC was decent at Camelon over the few seasons there but never in the top keepers in the East

I haven't seen any the east boys so only commenting about the west to be honest. I should have put west on it. But over the years buzz Lamont and Robert burns were top keepers I looked up to

I haven't seen any the east boys so only commenting about the west to be honest. I should have put west on it. But over the years buzz Lamont and Robert burns were top keepers I looked up to

Buzz was a great keeper! Did Robert Burns have a spell at Tarff Rovers in the old south of Scotland league?

That Renton boy at Nitten is class, trust me JC......

BD

Archived