Best Goalkeeper in Juniors

RenzoRobRoy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Wadrope at The Medda is the best for me. Would like to see Adam Strain returning to the junior game,great goalie & organises the defence well. Sitting watching Queens Park every week just now,too good for that.

Steven Connick at Largs

Paul Mccann at Kibirnie

Those two goalkeepers for me are still two of the best in super league despite playing in struggling sides.

Connick has been steady for years, haven't seen much of him this season as he was sent off after 15 minutes.

McCann had a couple of stunning saves against us the other week and one in particular to prevent an OG by Scott Gair was real top class.

Andy Leishman looks much improved from when he first signed for Talbot and I was very impressed by Ally Semple at Glenafton in the two play off games last season.

Our new recruit this season scott christie - outstanding stop stopper, excellent distribution and good on crosses

another impressive goalie is the lad at kelty - is it fleming?

Scott Chrstie in one game at East End pulled off save, after save after amazing save, he then threw one in the net.

keepereatgrass.jpg

If he had gotten the proper coaching and devlopment when at Stirling he would easily have been a bottom half SPL/Top 1st division keeper.

Fleming has always impressed when when I went along, very vocal and commanding keeper, he's better than his fecking brother anyway.

Guest Kirkland Green

Michael Wadrope at The Medda is the best for me. Would like to see Adam Strain returning to the junior game,great goalie & organises the defence well. Sitting watching Queens Park every week just now,too good for that.

Ask Kenny McLean and Davie Gillies how good this thug is!

Our new recruit this season scott christie - outstanding stop stopper, excellent distribution and good on crosses

another impressive goalie is the lad at kelty - is it fleming?

Ditto, best goalkeeper seen at Newtown for many a year and a character. As is the best keepers.

Ditto, best goalkeeper seen at Newtown for many a year and a character. As is the best keepers.

No arguement,no hastle, supersonic Stevie Connick is the best keeper in junior football by a country mile and should have been capped years ago. His former understudy, Neil Greenwood, is not far behind and will now keep Beith safe and sound for years to come. Stevie's new understudy, Grant Weir, has all the makings of another supersonic and will be Largs no.1 in years to come.

Guest Kirkland Green

aye but he is our thug ya mug

Is that the same thug that was dragged out the clubhouse to applaud the Talbot for putting four past him. Seen a stair carpet going down quicker than that fanny! Sorry that was last season's Ayrshire Cup, it was only three in this seasons Ayrshire League Cup final.

Is that the same thug that was dragged out the clubhouse to applaud the Talbot for putting four past him. Seen a stair carpet going down quicker than that fanny! Sorry that was last season's Ayrshire Cup, it was only three in this seasons Ayrshire League Cup final.

My god, what a thug! :rolleyes:

Guest Kirkland Green

My god, what a thug! :rolleyes:

Sorry forgot the attacks on Gillies and McLean. Pity those lads didn't have the same temprement as wee Paterson. Ask the coward about that one!:D

You takin the piss?

Dont see enpugh of who plays through the west to comment on who's the best, but Keiron Renton's performance for us last week against Beith in the Scottish was the best individual performance I've seen in the junior's over 90 minutes. Outstanding.

Archived