Eligible Uncapped Players

Quentin Taranbino

Ahh Kenny Anderson, the famous FM 13 Scotsman. Always got excited looking through the "no contract" filtered results and spying a young Scot playing for a club in Holland. You think "Jings! I'm stumbled onto a star", then you notice he's on an amateur contract and start thinking you'll get him for literal pennies. You excitedly offer him contract, look at the corner and see...... £350k or so of compensation is required <_<

For that alone, he should never wear the shirt of Scotland, the teasing b*****d of a man

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic that its even been mentioned publicly. Mcghee is a tosser who'd have been at home with either Burlin or Avril. His involvement this far.....the comments about players arranging weddings 'wont happen again after this time' when 3 players asked to be left out of croatia game..... his rhetoric before the england game, then insulting the efforts of players by claiming 'they get paid too much to care', for me he's just too much to stomach. Now he's doing the sort of pan-handling we slagged vogts and levein for?? Even if WGS has telt him to snare this guy, shite way of handling it. Add to that theres not a club he managed with a good word about him.

Pathetic that its even been mentioned publicly. Mcghee is a tosser who'd have been at home with either Burlin or Avril. His involvement this far.....the comments about players arranging weddings 'wont happen again after this time' when 3 players asked to be left out of croatia game..... his rhetoric before the england game, then insulting the efforts of players by claiming 'they get paid too much to care', for me he's just too much to stomach. Now he's doing the sort of pan-handling we slagged vogts and levein for?? Even if WGS has telt him to snare this guy, shite way of handling it. Add to that theres not a club he managed with a good word about him.

Agree that McGhee is a walking ego, but he is part of an encouraging Scotland setup. I'd take a successful bawbag over a loveable loser any day.

Also, Motherwell and Millwall fans are fairly fond of him I think.

Wouldn't say therez anything lovable about the losers we've encountered lately gordo, shower of liars cads and fantasists, eg burley levein houston biggest culprits. Tbh my thoughts are that WGS lets him do his meeja thing cos largely he can't be fucked with it himself, having already been done up like a dover sole by the Scottish press at Sellick. If McGhee acting like Chemical Ali all week then ten minutes before the match of Strachan naming the team then telling everyone to go out and do what they do every week is what gets results then great, but kinda plays up to the steroetypes of Scotland get-togethers being a joke. If so, then much as i disliked the likes of Pressley and Black's involvement in prev regimes, i fail to see how their 'input' could be given as a reason for low morale if the players are capable of putting it aside now......

Wouldn't say therez anything lovable about the losers we've encountered lately gordo, shower of liars cads and fantasists, eg burley levein houston biggest culprits. Tbh my thoughts are that WGS lets him do his meeja thing cos largely he can't be fucked with it himself, having already been done up like a dover sole by the Scottish press at Sellick. If McGhee acting like Chemical Ali all week then ten minutes before the match of Strachan naming the team then telling everyone to go out and do what they do every week is what gets results then great, but kinda plays up to the steroetypes of Scotland get-togethers being a joke. If so, then much as i disliked the likes of Pressley and Black's involvement in prev regimes, i fail to see how their 'input' could be given as a reason for low morale if the players are capable of putting it aside now......

Burley was a nice fella, felt sorry for him in many ways but he was utterly honking as our manager - worse than (definitely not loveable) Levein turned out to be imo

Burlin turned me off first game when slurring his way thru the anthem....eithrr sing it or dont!!! Suppose he didnae try to insult the fans and public by performing the Emperor's New Clothes like Avril did constantly, but he showed a weakness that i found insular and almost anti-his own players, mostly it has to be said from a deceased club in Cessnock. Being press ganged into picking McShagger over Gordon in the ' Dam due to his insistence on repeatedly calling Boyd up to avoid a media frenzy, yet never playing him, citing lack of first team football, as Gordon despite being better at the time was only just back on Sund bench after injury, lost him any sympathy i may have had. That was even before what unfolded at 8am the next morning occurred....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really hope not, one plays in league two and the other has hardly set the heather on fire in his career. Do you just pick people with Scottish sounding second names and post them?

The Paterson link is in the express today. He scored a hattrick against West Ham on Sunday and is only 22. He's got Scottish parents.

No idea about Henderson.

The Paterson link is in the express today. He scored a hattrick against West Ham on Sunday and is only 22. He's got Scottish parents.

No idea about Henderson.

Paterson plays for Northern Ireland if it was the jorno boys should be sacked.

Paterson plays for Northern Ireland if it was the jorno boys should be sacked.

The same Jamie Paterson that is English and has had no International caps for anybody, let alone Northern Ireland? In getting that wrong does that mean you should be sacked from P&B?

Archived