Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer
Photo

Phil McGillivan

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

John Knox

John Knox

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • My Team:Scotland
Who is this Cretin?

"Myself and Ian Young were the only Protestants and if either of us had a bad game we'd get bigoted abuse."Certain other players would say 'what do you expect of an Or*nge b*stard?'"A handful of players at the club could be described as real bigots and they would have liked to see a Celtic side that was 100 per cent Catholic."

Tommy Gemmil from his biography Lionheart

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,747 posts
  • My Team:Rangers
f**k f**k Fuckity f**k!!!! I am sick of Rangers supporters bleating on about this no mark...He is a failed Journalist who now 'freelences' and has a Blog with 1 objective..To wind people like you up..Why give the Tit the publicity he just doesn't deserve? If you really want to find out who he is then check out his blog. I am sure there will be plenty there for you to get all offended and self righteous :rolleyes:
The Badge on the front of the Jerseys

Is more important than the names on the back

John Knox

John Knox

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

f**k f**k Fuckity f**k!!!! I am sick of Rangers supporters bleating on about this no mark...He is a failed Journalist who now 'freelences' and has a Blog with 1 objective..To wind people like you up..Why give the Tit the publicity he just doesn't deserve? If you really want to find out who he is then check out his blog. I am sure there will be plenty there for you to get all offended and self righteous :rolleyes:

He has worked as a journalist all his life you say but yet I cant seem to find any evidence of him in Scottish newspapers.

"Myself and Ian Young were the only Protestants and if either of us had a bad game we'd get bigoted abuse."Certain other players would say 'what do you expect of an Or*nge b*stard?'"A handful of players at the club could be described as real bigots and they would have liked to see a Celtic side that was 100 per cent Catholic."

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 23,747 posts

He has worked as a journalist all his life you say but yet I cant seem to find any evidence of him in Scottish newspapers.

He worked for the NOTW i believe. Why worry about him? He was sacked by that disgraced organisation ffs so that says it all really.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

J'ai une ame solitaire.

• Gold Members
  • 22,815 posts
  • My Team:Ross County

Is he the pretend Irishman who bangs on about how hard it is being an Irishman in Scotland, despite being a Scotsman living in Ireland? And has he changed his name to something resembling a random mix of vowels? And, for some unbeknownst reason, does he sometimes do a thing for the Grauniad? If so, he's an absolute twat, but an entertaining read, in the same way as a Joan Burnie column is.

Edited by Savage Henry, 01 August 2011 - 16:34.

John Knox

John Knox

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Is he the pretend Irishman who bangs on about how hard it is being an Irishman in Scotland, despite being a Scotsman living in Ireland? And has he changed his name to something resembling a random mix of vowels? And, for some unbeknownst reason, does he sometimes do a thing for the Grauniad? If so, he's an absolute twat, but an entertaining read, in the same way as a Joan Burnie column is.

Yeah except Joan Burnie has a wide on for single parent mothers who go out drinking in short skirts whilst Phil seems to have a bee in his bonnet about what he racistly calls "Jocks" and "Bonnie Bigotland"

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 23,747 posts

The very same.

He is the one who claimed to be at a Hamilton v St Mirren game where he claimed James McArthy was the victim of vile racist abuse from the St Mirren support. The Accies foolishly published this on their official site only for them to have to later apologise to St Mirren as it simply did not happen and he was not even at the game. He makes the corduroy kid almost appear credible

No8.

No8.

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 23,747 posts

Yeah except Joan Burnie has a wide on for single parent mothers who go out drinking in short skirts whilst Phil seems to have a bee in his bonnet about what he racistly calls "Jocks" and "Bonnie Bigotland"

I thought you didn't know who he was? :P

John Knox

John Knox

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

I thought you didn't know who he was? :P

Just did some research on his employment history as you said and those remarks popped up.

There was also something about being a social worker or something.

John Knox

John Knox

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
how does it block f**k but not fuckity or fucking?

BertieG

BertieG

Sunday League Sub

• Gold Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Who is this Cretin?

Do you not have the wherewithall to open with the allegation you trying to sneak in?

And when you, no doubt, get round to doing so, did you have the wherewithall to report it to the Police?

A blind man could see this is leading to a pathetic attempt at character assassination. Grow a pair and go for it.

Edited by BertieG, 01 August 2011 - 17:22.

Drew Brees

Drew Brees

SPL Sub

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,117 posts
  • My Team:Celtic
  • Gamertag:Mope Faced C**t

Who is this Cretin?

The guy that wrote this. He also goes on to write about the Celtic fans and their 'Falls Road Karaoke. What a cretin. :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Drew Brees, 01 August 2011 - 18:07.

John Knox

John Knox

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

The guy that wrote this. He also goes on to write about the Celtic fans and their 'Falls Road Karaoke. What a cretin. :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

No.8 looks as if he is right when he says he is a failed Journalist.

Whats he on about with these falsehoods.

We all know from the Celtic fans on here that Celtic dont sing IRA songs.

Drew Brees

Drew Brees

SPL Sub

• Gold Members
  • 3,117 posts

No.8 looks as if he is right when he says he is a failed Journalist.

Whats he on about with these falsehoods.

We all know from the Celtic fans on here that Celtic dont sing IRA songs.

Who is this cretin?

When has a Celtic fan ever claimed that?

You should stick to your usual pish about apartheid schooling, jinky the wife beater and jock not getting a job on the board, you seem to love those topics. Either that or you could just piss off.

John Knox

John Knox

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Who is this cretin?

When has a Celtic fan ever claimed that?

You should stick to your usual pish about apartheid schooling, jinky the wife beater and jock not getting a job on the board, you seem to love those topics. Either that or you could just piss off.

This is Great Britain home of freedom of speech and press I will not be silenced by you acting like some sort of all powerful tyrant like i was living in some Latin country in 1600s just cause you dont like what I say.

Drew Brees

Drew Brees

SPL Sub

• Gold Members
  • 3,117 posts

This is Great Britain home of freedom of speech and press I will not be silenced by you acting like some sort of all powerful tyrant like i was living in some Latin country in 1600s just cause you dont like what I say.

so, without another sidestep, when has a Celtic fan ever said that we don't sing ira songs?

seamus

seamus

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 12,814 posts
  • Gamertag:seamuspb
He is very effective at what he does.This thread exemplifies that.
but then up stepped Albert Kidd

Sammysbackcomb

Sammysbackcomb

First Division Superstar

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

He is very effective at what he does.This thread exemplifies that.

Yes. I believe he's some sort of historian

THE KING

THE KING

100 Scottish Caps

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Who is this Cretin?

I think hes a retard who gets a stiffy from posting bigoted shite on the internet....as for phil........

Edited by THE KING, 01 August 2011 - 21:18.

John Knox

John Knox

Sunday League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

I think hes a retard who gets a stiffy from posting bigoted shite on the internet....as for phil........

I hope you are not talking to me or do you call anything that exposes your and your Celtic supporting friends on heres hypocritical pomposity, Bigoted.

the 67

the 67

First Division Superstar

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Gamertag:the Sevco are shit!

I hope you are not talking to me or do you call anything that exposes your and your Celtic supporting friends on heres hypocritical pomposity, Bigoted.

Shut up Al.:rolleyes:
Posted Image Be afraid.......the vile army of Mordor will raise its ugly Orc head again......it will cast its vile shadow over Scottish football.....its intentions.......to lie and cheat the Scottish people again.......you have been warned!

Spiritof67

Spiritof67

Sunday League Sub

• Gold Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
He's not very good as a journalist - he knows this, so he posts online what he feels will whip up a bit of controversy, he's perfectly suited to the Scottish media. I can see him getting a job at the Record or Sun fairly shortly. :rolleyes:
Celtic First, Celtic Last, Celtic Overall.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users