Future Scotland Team

froggybinos

Who the hell is Ian Turner?

Goalkeeper who started with us, then moved to Everton. He's been on loan to half the clubs in the Football League, but just never seems to break through at Goodison.

Good keeper, and has been in the U-21 squad before, but I'll be surprised if he really makes it now.

Goalkeeper who started with us, then moved to Everton. He's been on loan to half the clubs in the Football League, but just never seems to break through at Goodison.

Good keeper, and has been in the U-21 squad before, but I'll be surprised if he really makes it now.

He's the same age as Ben Foster at Man Utd I think. However the other Everton keeper, John Ruddy, on loan at Motherwell, looks like a great keeper.. if we can find him a Scottish granny.

Edited by BadgersNadgers

What the f**k? Clearly the best Scottish left-back around. Probably 37 times better than that Dixon boy at Yinitet.

Das Woosh. B)

Was laughter at the prospect of him ever being picked, if he is being overlooked for pish like Jamie McAllister, then what hope is there for the guy? He's obviouslly done something to upset Burley, as he's the best prospect we have for that position, no need to be so hurtful about Dixon though. :(

Das Woosh. B)

Was laughter at the prospect of him ever being picked, if he is being overlooked for pish like Jamie McAllister, then what hope is there for the guy? He's obviouslly done something to upset Burley, as he's the best prospect we have for that position, no need to be so hurtful about Dixon though. :(

Could you not have just said that then?

What a great find!! Not a bad few attempts. Shame most on the list never showed the potential we and the OP were seeing in them 6 years ago. Dont quite know why we seem to have a wealth of talent at U15-U18 level that never seem to make the step up.

Likes of Keigan Parker was top scorer in some international, i think U16, competition and billed as a hot prospect.

The list is endless in the last decade or so but to no avail.

How do our potential world beaters get turned into SPL or EPL or worse subs? Boggles the mind really. :huh: