Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer
Photo

Contacting the SJFA regarding player registration?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

eddiebrown

eddiebrown

Junior League Sub

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • My Team:Scotland
Does anyone know how you go about contacting the SJFA regarding player registration? My son in law signed with a junior team at the start of the season but had to give up before christmas as he is in the army and was assigned abroad (Germany). He's now home and is going to help out the local amatuers until the end of the season but wants to make sure he is officially released before he signs for them. I told him i'd ask on here to see if anyone knew as I was hopeless. Is there somewhere you can check/phone/e-mail?

Any help would be appreciated.

Eddie.

ZCARS

ZCARS

Third Division Reserve

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • My Team:Ayr United
he just needs to
phone hampden

The Old Northerner

The Old Northerner

The Premier Division is overrated

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,959 posts
  • My Team:Haddington Athletic

Does anyone know how you go about contacting the SJFA regarding player registration? My son in law signed with a junior team at the start of the season but had to give up before christmas as he is in the army and was assigned abroad (Germany). He's now home and is going to help out the local amatuers until the end of the season but wants to make sure he is officially released before he signs for them. I told him i'd ask on here to see if anyone knew as I was hopeless. Is there somewhere you can check/phone/e-mail?

Eddie.

I think all player registrations are dealt with by the SFA. First point of call would be the previous junior club surely. They'll be the one's who last held his registration - it might be worth checking that they went through the process to start with

There is nothing better in life than writing on the sole of your slipper with a biro

peasy23

peasy23

100 Scottish Caps

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,729 posts
  • My Team:Petershill

Eddie.

Michael Robertson?

HibeeJibee

HibeeJibee

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,379 posts
  • My Team:Berwick Rangers

Eddie.

I'd not dally over it, many amateur leagues have a signings cut-off of 31st March (= tomorrow).

and when told Lord Jeffrey burst into tears, and sprang to his feet, and he exclaimed in a tone of triumph

"I am proud of my country. There is no other upon earth where such a deed could have been done"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users