The Falkirk FC Thread

Take the cash and run like f**k.

He won't ever be a top player. Cash in now, loads of add ons if by some fluke he gets there. Lets someone else spend time attempting to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

I'd be disappointed to see Botti go, he has bags of potential and is exciting to watch. He single handedly turned the game at East End Park last season before his moment of madness.

He's only just turned 19 so loads of time to develop and learn his trade.

My fingers are crossed he's our squad for next season.

If Houston managed the situation better this season, we would have a ready replacement on 1/3 of his wages

Its a tough one with keepers, as far as I've read he has done well in the development league but I seen Gordon McDougall do well then was used too soon and ruined.

I think Bowman should've got a chance perhaps after the Queens away defeat, tho could argue at points throughout the season. Hearts knew what they were doing not retaining MacDonald

Its a tough one with keepers, as far as I've read he has done well in the development league but I seen Gordon McDougall do well then was used too soon and ruined.

I think Bowman should've got a chance perhaps after the Queens away defeat, tho could argue at points throughout the season. Hearts knew what they were doing not retaining MacDonald

I would have played Bowman in all the challenge cup games to start off the season.

Seen him 10 or so times for the development team and only seen good things. He's a good talker and controls his box well.