The Falkirk FC Thread

What has Bowman done that is so bad, get caught for drink driving? I bet most have been guilty of that at some time, especially having a few drinks at night and driving the next morning.

Football fans really will say anything to defend one of their players. "Who hasn't gone out on a Friday night to do a bit of murdering?"

Anyone defending Drink Driving needs a good look at themselves.

Bowman should have been instantly dismissed for his actions. Anyone else outside football would have lost their job because of it.

If you have been at the other end of a drink drivers actions, you wouldn't be so keen to defend.

To add, he could be a club legend in the Stainrod mould and I would still say the same.

I'd settle for 4th but I'm hopeful of 2nd. We saw last season the advantage Hamilton had over us in terms of freshness.

I'm counting on a bit of culture shock for the Edinburgh sides.

I was dreading this season and wanted Hibs to stay up. Now that we are on the verge of it starting I'm letting my heart rule my head:

Hibs have a full side to try and sign. Then their untested manager has to build them into a team.

Hearts are pinning their hopes on a rookie manager (who will have to contend with Levein meddling no doubt) trying to lead youngsters who I'd suggest are no better than ours.

Sevco have Ally McCoist as a manager and seem to have retained their bombscare of a centre half.

Let's get tore into them.

Edited by Thundermonkey

Game against The Rangers moved to the Friday the 15th 7:45 kick off.

FFS, they'll turn up absolutely blootered and pish in the street etc. I'll need to get a train with a load of them straight after work as well.

Finnigan posted a picture of the stadium on his twitter earlier on. Can't see it him been that naive right enough

For the love of God no.