The Falkirk FC Thread

Twitter says you guys are looking at Matt Paterson. He was a young kid at Accies a couple of season ago, looked good and scored a few goals. Looks like he's done well at Burton and scored a few belters. Burton fans want him to stay, could be a good signing, only 23 and best days in front of him now.

Twitter says you guys are looking at Matt Paterson. He was a young kid at Accies a couple of season ago, looked good and scored a few goals. Looks like he's done well at Burton and scored a few belters. Burton fans want him to stay, could be a good signing, only 23 and best days in front of him now.

I said this, but only after I read it on here! :lol:

1) He signed for Fleetwood.

2) Judging by his pre-season performances, yes.

Going by past experiences, never judge a player on pre season.....

Leahy, Haworth and Flynn had decent enough pre season games

Bennett season afore and going further back, Marceta looked like he could rip arseholes in the pre season games.....

Not dissing Ollie at all, but should never judge a player on pre season games

I remember us looking brilliant against west ham in a one each pre season game a while ago. Was a brilliant game with loads of beefy tackles. I thought we were going to be great in the premier that season and we ended up relegated. Pre season performances unfortunately can mean hee hae.