Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer
Photo

Sergei Baltacha Jnr

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MUSSY EXILE

MUSSY EXILE

Junior League Starter

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • My Team:Other
Whatever happened to this guy? Seem to recall him being part of the Saints team that won promotion back to the SPL round about 99. A Saints supporting friend of mine used to rave about him. I also recall interest from Nottingham Forest (maybe even a trial) Then nothing. What happened and where is he now?

Supras

Supras

Tiago Leifert votes "sim".

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,926 posts
  • My Team:St.Mirren
He works at a company in Paisley, he doesn't play league football but he might still play juniors.

He's fucking brilliant at fives.

He wasn't good for Saints though, it was amazing how such a big guy could lose so many headers to diminutive wingers.

Edited by Supras, 14 September 2010 - 23:04.

Probably several. But that's not really that important - a team is a team. England are a better team than Italy at present. I expect you to feel very disappointed in a couple of weeks.

To be fair supras seems like the irrelevant no more that spends his spare time eating bricks

Atletico are not potential winners of the Champions League in my opinion.They have as much chance as Milan. i.e. none.

C. Muir

C. Muir

He Scores When He Wants

• Gold Members
  • 12,230 posts
  • My Team:Clyde
Champ manager legend

Skyline Drifter

Skyline Drifter

The Numbers Man

• Platinum Members
  • 19,928 posts
  • My Team:Queen of the South
He did pre-season and played a few trial matches with us a few years ago after he'd been released by St Mirren. Didn't get a contract though. Was there not a persistent back problem that was going to prevent him playing professionally?

EDI T - Checking back, it was July 2004 he was with us and he actually only played one friendly, a 1-1 draw at Barrow.

Edited by Skyline Drifter, 15 September 2010 - 10:56.

Thomas Lithgow, Born 19/02/09
Steven Lithgow, Born 15/02/10
Welcome to the World My Two Wonderful Sons

Wherever it takes us, Whatever it takes.

qpsnapper

qpsnapper

SPL Superstar

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,544 posts
  • My Team:Queen's Park
He was at Petershill for a while after dropping out of senior football, no idea when he left them though.

cmontheloknow

cmontheloknow

Golden Shoe Winner

• Gold Members
  • 10,218 posts
  • My Team:Pollok

He was at Petershill for a while after dropping out of senior football, no idea when he left them though.

He had retired from football at Senior/Junior level by the end of 2005-06.

coldojag

coldojag

SPL Superstar

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts
  • My Team:Partick Thistle
He worked with one of my mates in the Abbey National in Glasgow City Centre a few years ago.

Champ manager legend

Indeed.

Edited by coldojag, 26 October 2010 - 16:42.

Seems partick are doing their best to relegate us again or were just doing it for them

Clyde fans care about nothing but Clyde, except maybe enjoying hearing of a severe pumping for the "mankies" up Maryhill way.I despise everything about them, including the fact that they "pretend" that they don't care, Although I must admit that I do miss playing against them. I only wish that they'd change their colours, as, Although I do like Frosties, I refuse to eat them as a matter of principle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users