Who Is The Most Out Of The Game Sought After Manager?

jimillfixit

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cotter sounds as if he's out the game quite a lot.

In a good way.

cotters learned his lesson :D a always say theres a lot of good managers out of clubs, but if a was out of work n desparate to get back in a would start anywhere, rite down to district 2nd,but a lot of out of work managers want to go straight to super league,as they are not the same when they are working with no money,cheers cotter

cotters learned his lesson biggrin.gif a always say theres a lot of good managers out of clubs, but if a was out of work n desparate to get back in a would start anywhere, rite down to district 2nd,but a lot of out of work managers want to go straight to super league,as they are not the same when they are working with no money,cheers cotter

id love to hear your team talks......

Cotter says pull your finger out you shower of f@nnies

you are going to make Cotter angry, and you wouldnt like Cotter when hes angry

biggrin.gif

Always thought Dennis got a raw deal from East Stirling. He was showing signs of turning things around even though they were paying a pittance back then.

Portlander,please,please,please stop taking drugs,think of the children.Dennis Newall :blink: complete and utter twat.In all the years Ive followed the Pace,I can only think of a few people who have been at the club,who I would describe as twats,hes one.Ask him, same reply everywhere hes been....."aye I was unlucky at Cumbernauld","I was unlucky at the Gow","ah was unlucky at the Pace","ah was unlucky at the Shire".TWAT.Plus he landed us with mate Gordon parks,that make him a double twat :angry::angry::angry:

Archived