Andy Carroll For Scotland?

Captain_Sensible

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was asked about a year ago if he was interested in playing for Scotland, he said no.

No problem with an Englishman wanting to play for England even if he did qualify for Scotland. Good luck to him.

However, if he doesn't make the full England team and 5 years from now want's to play for us then tough, he's made his choice.

No problem with an Englishman wanting to play for England even if he did qualify for Scotland. Good luck to him.

However, if he doesn't make the full England team and 5 years from now want's to play for us then tough, he's made his choice.

Preaching to the choir, which Is why I'm championing the inclusion of Alex Pearce, Tom Cairney and George Boyd.

Sorry, I don't understand that one.

You don't?

Preaching to the washing the dishes or hoovering a room. It's a common term.

It's an updated version of "Preaching to the choir", I mean, choirs aren't as popular as they once were.

You don't?

Preaching to the washing the dishes or hoovering a room. It's a common term.

It's an updated version of "Preaching to the choir", I mean, choirs aren't as popular as they once were.

Nope. Hadn't heard any of those before but a quick Google has brought me up to date!

• 6 years later...

England manager Hogdson might don't want call up Hooper and Carroll for Euro final squad

I'm fairly confident that Hooper isn't even in contention, so you could say that Hodgson 'might' not want to call up Hooper in the same way Strachan 'might' not want to call up Garry Kenneth.

Andy Carroll also has not only appeared in a competitive match for England but has scored in one, so completely ineligible.

I've had a think about this and, actually, I'm all for it - let's get big Carroll called up.

I think Phillip Lahm has retired from the German national team, so maybe we should get him in for the upcoming qualifiers too.

Has drink been taken or am I being whooshed? ?

Craigs a complete fucking thicko/walloper who has absolutely no idea whats going on.

He's deaf though, so we're not allowed to tell him that.

I've had a think about this and, actually, I'm all for it - let's get big Carroll called up.

I think Phillip Lahm has retired from the German national team, so maybe we should get him in for the upcoming qualifiers too.

Messi neymar n suarez won't be going to euros either....let's have them too

I'm fairly confident that Hooper isn't even in contention, so you could say that Hodgson 'might' not want to call up Hooper in the same way Strachan 'might' not want to call up Garry Kenneth.

Andy Carroll also has not only appeared in a competitive match for England but has scored in one, so completely ineligible.

You have more faith than most...

Archived