Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

"A 36-year-old man has admitted stabbing his niece's partner following a row over what football team the victim's toddler son should support."

This. Is 2013 in Scotland :huh:

:1eye

It's embarrassing this still happens in this day and age. Even if it was about the religious implications of supporting either team it's still embarrassing

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Mind that time you said you'd love to see a knife stuck in Gary MacKay-Stevens throat?

Mind that time when you didn't follow me about the forum?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

My Dad was a St Johnstone fan and left home when I was 3. I never forgave him for it. He left me broken hearted. That's why I post abuse on all of the St Johnstone threads and hate them so much.

FTFY

Had a dream last night that myself and Gaz from P&B were watching a football match in America. There was an airport nearby and a place where they made all of America's money.

An airplane came in to land, did a couple of loop the loops and crashed causing a great commotion. Instead of getting away from the site, we saw this as an opportunity to rob the place where they printed money and found a machine that had been making thousands of 100 pound notes.

Chucked loads of them in to some hold-alls and then woke up with that horrible disappointment that I couldn't retire.

Didn't spare a thought for the dreamt up crash victims.