The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad Hibs are doing well. Having a 3rd team battling away at the top is a bonus.

Always said Hughes was a good manager and that he'd do a good job at Hibs with better players available. Hopefully he'll be given some cash to improve the team and make it interesting until the end of the season.

I agree, you are. You're that brilliant that we could only manage to beat you 2-0. ;)

Still on about that are you. :lol:

You can only beat Aberdeen 2-0 at Pittodrie. :lol:

You can only lose 2-0 at home to Aberdeen :lol:

You can only draw with St. Johnstone :lol:

You can only draw with Motherwell :lol:

You can only draw with Falkirk :lol:

You can not even get a point at Ibrox :lol:

Dry your eyes bitter diddy, with you're 2-sided stadium. :lol:

Hamilton down, Dundee up please. :P

Funny, I don't remember Hearts fans being as irritatingly cocky a couple of years back when they were more impressive than Hibs are now.

Suppose they don't have "small team syndrome" and threads like this prove who Edinburgh's number 1 team are and always will be.

Rangers are the biggest team in Glasgow aswell, lets be honest. In terms of trophies, they are miles above you lot. :P

Funny, I don't remember Hearts fans being as irritatingly cocky a couple of years back when they were more impressive than Hibs are now.

Suppose they don't have "small team syndrome" and threads like this prove who Edinburgh's number 1 team are and always will be.

The unfortunate by-product of Hibs success this season is unfortunate increase of new Hibby members. The ones that were already here were on the whole a decent bunch.Some of the new lot are terrible i just ignore them. Anyway they seem to spend more time on the Hearts threads.

The unfortunate by-product of Hibs success this season is unfortunate increase of new Hibby members. The ones that were already here were on the whole a decent bunch.Some of the new lot are terrible i just ignore them. Anyway they seem to spend more time on the Hearts threads.

Can't argue with that tbh. To think the likes of Hibernia22 would call OF fans gloryhunters... <_<

Still on about that are you. :lol:

You can only beat Aberdeen 2-0 at Pittodrie. :lol:

You can only lose 2-0 at home to Aberdeen :lol:

You can only draw with St. Johnstone :lol:

You can only draw with Motherwell :lol:

You can only draw with Falkirk :lol:

You can not even get a point at Ibrox :lol:

Dry your eyes bitter diddy, with you're 2-sided stadium. :lol:

Hamilton down, Dundee up please. :P

I'm not the one claiming that we are brilliant though. :huh:

Archived