Watson

Anderson

Moon

Scott

A.N. Other

Elliot

Nade

Subs: McGurn, Barr, Fox, Stewart, Callachan, Vaughan

I'd say another 4/5 signings to take us to 21 in total.

I can see Murray using Scott out wide and sticking with Fox and Moon in the centre.

Barr is a sub? And you can forget the 4/5 signings. What have you been on tonight?

If we sign another 5 players, you can pick a hat and i'll eat it.

Well we won't sign 5, but we need to have a bigger squad than last season or our board will look very stupid indeed.

Barr is a sub? And you can forget the 4/5 signings. What have you been on tonight?

I would have put Barr in the starting line up, but that's the team I'd imagine Murray would go with. Maybe 4/5 players is pushing it. 3 more perhaps. He did say the squad should have more depth this season though.

As for Anderson, I'm not entirely sure what he wanted, but I doubt it was anything major. It's the Rovers mind. Probably a different number or something...

I would have put Barr in the starting line up, but that's the team I'd imagine Murray would go with. Maybe 4/5 players is pushing it. 3 more perhaps. He did say the squad should have more depth this season though.

As for Anderson, I'm not entirely sure what he wanted, but I doubt it was anything major. It's the Rovers mind. Probably a different number or something...

He's maybe had his eye on the number 7 shirt since Cardle left...

Murray did say in the FFP that he was hoping to add another 1 or 2 players (I read it as this was excluding Anderson who he was already hopeful would re-sign). Campbell and Conroy maybe?

Murray did say in the FFP that he was hoping to add another 1 or 2 players (I read it as this was excluding Anderson who he was already hopeful would re-sign). Campbell and Conroy maybe?

Even if we signed these two we could do with someone who could cover the full back positions as well.

Last season, we started the season with Matthews named as a sub, who appeared to be included purely to make up the numbers, and Ellis, who was probably only to be used in emergencies.

Only Spence could have been considered a senior sub, although the rest of the bench, Laidlaw, Callachan, Donaldson and even Vaughan played a fair amount of games.

I'd imagine the Board's idea of more depth is to have enough senior players to fill the bench, so 18, maybe 19 at a push.

Any more would probably be unnecessary anyway, as long as we've a few players who are comfortable in a couple of positions.

I'd imagine the Board's idea of more depth is to have enough senior players to fill the bench, so 18, maybe 19 at a push.

Any more would probably be unnecessary anyway, as long as we've a few players who are comfortable in a couple of positions.

We already have 18 if you include Ellis and the 3 goalies - Cuthbert, Scott, Barr, McKeown, Stewart, Nade, McGurn, Thomson, Watson, Hill, Fox, Moon, Elliot, Anderson, Callachan, Vaughan, Ellis and Laidlaw. We'll sign 2 more at most and if one of them was Conroy that would be fine.

Edited by Beachbum

Buzzing for that. Good draw for us.

When they got relegated a lot of people were gutted because they'd miss the games. Although not on the same level as a league game it's good to get a game vs them.