The New Raith Rovers Thread

There's a recent pic of him on one of the Dundee threads, he's fucking ripped, not an ounce of fat, he's got a superb touch and brilliant skill, you'll have a right laugh as you watch defenders bounce off him, I think he'll weigh in with a good few goals as well. Would have been happy to keep him at Dens for this season, you've got yourselves a cracking player in Nade........enjoy.

Nade won't be that exciting signing though so we're still due another one over the next day or two..?

Nade never played against us.

I said the same thing a few days' ago - Nade never played against us. Is this a deliberate ploy on the part of Eric Drysdale or a cock up? Where's Ravy Davy?

The "exciting, impressive" signing impressed against us last season..

He never played against us

Are you sure?

We played Dundee at Starks Park on Tuesday 22nd April, game finished 4-4 , I've no idea of the teams but I'm guessing Nade played that night.

ETA

That was a reserve league fixture.

Edited by RoversMad

Are you sure?

We played Dundee at Starks Park on Tuesday 22nd April, game finished 4-4 , I've no idea of the teams but I'm guessing Nade played that night.

ETA

That was a reserve league fixture.

Not sure about reserve games, you might be right! Surely we're not suggesting that a reserve for another team in our league is an impressive, exciting signing that answers our problems from last season

Delighted with the signing. Also, it highlights the number of utter zoomers on facebook.

If we re-sign Anderson and get Conroy, then we'll have a team which would be an utter nightmare to play against in terms of set-pieces. We'd have Conroy on the freekicks and penalties, and Scott (praised by Livi fans for his corners) swinging the ball into the box for Nade, Elliot, Craig Barr, Hill and Anderson. Four players all who can prove a nuisance at set pieces.

Delighted with the signing. Also, it highlights the number of utter zoomers on facebook.

If we re-sign Anderson and get Conroy, then we'll have a team which would be an utter nightmare to play against in terms of set-pieces. We'd have Conroy on the freekicks and penalties, and Scott (praised by Livi fans for his corners) swinging the ball into the box for Nade, Elliot, Craig Barr, Hill and Anderson. Four players all who can prove a nuisance at set pieces.

All we need is a long throw expert like Grainger.

Nade can be a great signing for us if given the chance...will give us a presence up front with his height and strength...this might be good for Elliot as he had to assume this role last year but with more freedom he might get alot more goals this season!

When you put it that way, it's starting to look quite tasty. Just want Bert to utilise their strengths and play their hearts out. I really don't want to see a strike force of Elliot, Nade and Spence, that would be a bit shite.