The New Raith Rovers Thread

He's good at saving penalties, which may just come in handy!

He's one of those players that I always thought was good, but disliked because they were arseholes. He's ours now though, so he has my backing.

Edited by Michael W

He's good at saving penalties, which may just come in handy!

He's one of those players that I always thought was good, but disliked because they were arseholes. He's ours now though, so he has my backing.

He's an arsehole, but he's oor arsehole!

Given that we're experiencing a goalkeeping crisis at the moment, somewhat gutted to learn that we've today signed someone we don't need, while Robinson, who we do, has gone to a rival.

I grew to love Lee Robinson in his latest stint with us. Had he remained with us this season, we'd be up alongside the top 3. An excellent signing for Raith.

I suspect this means McGurn could very well be out for the remainder of the season the fact we're bringing this guy in. Sure he was quite highly rated at Queens.

I spoke to McGurn a few weeks ago, and he said it was looking like May until he would be back

Edited by Whistle Blower

Echo the sentiments about Robinson, great keeper. Once Watson and Elliot are match fit again, we'll be as strong as we possibly could be, barring other injury calamities.

I'll go and see how much it is to hire an open top bus for our Ramsdens Cup victory later today.

Don't go asking this question down Easter Road today.