The New Raith Rovers Thread

The SPFL website has Greig Spence on 8 goals for the season in all competitions, but I can only think of 7. Hat-trick v Cowdenbeath, 1 v QOS, 1 v Dumbarton and 2 in the cups against Queens Park and Falkirk. Am I missing one, or is the website wrong?

website wrong imo, spence has only seven in the games you mentioned

Not really a Raith topic but i'm looking for bit of local knowledge. We will be in Kirkcaldy tomorrow to watch Kilsyth play Kirkcaldy YM in the Scottish junior cup, I've had a look and they seem to play out of the town centre a bit on Den Road. Is there anywhere near there for a beer before the game or would we need to go into the town centre. Any advice gratefully received, cheers

Not really a Raith topic but i'm looking for bit of local knowledge. We will be in Kirkcaldy tomorrow to watch Kilsyth play Kirkcaldy YM in the Scottish junior cup, I've had a look and they seem to play out of the town centre a bit on Den Road. Is there anywhere near there for a beer before the game or would we need to go into the town centre. Any advice gratefully received, cheers

Den Road is off the beaten track, you could try The Alpha Bar on Hayfield Road which is to the north, or The Path Tavern on Mid Street or The Feuars Arms on Bogies Wynd, both to the south.

There is also the Weavers which is on Katherine Street which isnae that far away but involves cutting off the beaten track a wee bit on foot.

Grant Murray's record of getting us to at least the last 16 in the cups continues.

Now is as good a time to take stock of this - the last 16 is the least we should be aiming for and he's done it every time. No embarrassing exits, no fans angry at subsequent early exits and also helped bring in some much-needed cash to the club by getting us into the position to get a decent tie.

I'm very happy and grateful for this. He's even got us sitting pretty in the league and challenging for promotion. What a guy!

Grant Murray's record of getting us to at least the last 16 in the cups continues.

Now is as good a time to take stock of this - the last 16 is the least we should be aiming for and he's done it every time. No embarrassing exits, no fans angry at subsequent early exits and also helped bring in some much-needed cash to the club by getting us into the position to get a decent tie.

I hope that isn't the kiss of death and we draw Alloa away in the next round.