The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just to throw a wee spanner in the works re scarfgate. It was the supporters club who came up with the half and half scarf idea and had them manufactured, nowt to do with the BOD. So da no 1, I fully expect you to have the mother of all meltdowns now. Enjoy!

^^^his idea^^^

Not sure if you're serious but I hope so. It would be dull as fcuk if things like this couldn't be discussed/defended/laughed at. Fcuk me there's plenty to laugh at my club just now.

Peace brothers.

Yes I was serious, as you say life would indeed be dull without a bit of banter.

Peace to you my black and white friend.

PS

Townie scum, yer going bust etc etc...

The original point about the scarves is 100% accurate and I'm sure the Rovers fans would be tearing into any other side that did the same.

However, going on and on about it in an official club thread is a little bit depressing!

So, da no one, even your own supporters agree.

"It's only banter....blah blah"

Yes, indeed it was, initially.

However, having had the majority of posters actually agreeing with your sentiment, you bang on and on and on trying to score some kind of marketing knowledge award.

The art of good "banter" is knowing when to stop.

I look forward to your next effort to see if you learning curve shows some upward progression.

;)

Now, away and raise some funds for your cash strapped club...

Which I did a few times......you guys just kept giving.......!

Yes..... reiterating the original agreement and telling you so !

Repeatedly.

I think you suffer from "Need to have the last word" syndrome... Get help.

;)

Edited by GreenockRover

Didn't manage to make it today but, from the updates, it seems there wasn't too much between the two teams.

Seemed HWSWHWT did not have the right boots on today, else they were on the wrong feet!

Losing to the League leaders away from home, and let's face it, this result was expected; so 1-0 at C'low isn't the end of the world!!

I'm only pleased results elsewhere went the way they didcool.gif

Edited by Wee Sandy