The New Raith Rovers Thread

It might make the club money, but it's still them.

I won't be best pleased if I see them floating about at subsequent matches.

half and half scarves are shite, no matter the opposition. It's the epitome of tacky. It doesn't bother me that it's them per say - the only real chance of getting lots of people in Kirkcaldy to wear rovers merhcandise is to put The Rangers/Celtic colours on it after all, but the very concept is just a pile of shite.

Edited by renton

So exactly how many have you guys bought?

Hopefully none.

It's not really about how many Rovers fans buy anyway, but more about how many Celtic fans we can con into picking them up, particularly the Fife based ones - might shame them into parting with gate money into the Rovers end in future, or at least we might be able to save thier kids from the ignominy of being OF supporters. It's a long shot but worth a try.

:lol: This is like a Pars version of John Brown's meltdown outside Ibrox during the summer! Oh dear da, you really aren't having a good one here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meltdown.....eh not really.

Just like stirring the sh1t with you goobers. It's actually getting pretty boring now. Even Zen can't come up with any wee pictures......

name='da_no_1[/b]' timestamp='1359109576' post='7015268']

Meltdown.....eh not really. It's actually getting pretty boring now...."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh dear, the irony of your statement above!!!!

.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif.....you've been boring us all for days with your repetitive slaverin'. Stop makin' a fud o' yersel!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

Meltdown.....eh not really.

Just like stirring the sh1t with you goobers. It's actually getting pretty boring now. Even Zen can't come up with any wee pictures......

Seriously fella............. You are in danger of actually proving that your a complete slap head.......

post-35393-0-70056500-1359142538_thumb.j

Just to throw a wee spanner in the works re scarfgate. It was the supporters club who came up with the half and half scarf idea and had them manufactured, nowt to do with the BOD. So da no 1, I fully expect you to have the mother of all meltdowns now. Enjoy!

Edited by Alan y k Dall

Just to throw a wee spanner in the works re scarfgate. It was the supporters club who came up with the half and half scarf idea and had them manufactured, nowt to do with the BOD. So da no 1, I fully expect you to have the mother of all meltdowns now. Enjoy!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Alan, would you kindly refrain from handing the chap more spades ! There's a good chap wink.gif