The New Raith Rovers Thread

Might be bollocks but thought I'd mention it.

Was in the 200 club after the Hamilton game. Few guys saying we've signed Stevie May on a pre-contract for next season. If true would suspect Graham will be away in the summer.

i`d be surprised at that,not graham going but that we`d be signing someone pre contract with our finances along with not knowing whats happening with reconstruction and the likes.he`ll be on decent money at st johnstone which we`d come nowhere near to matching.

Well excuse me, I thought this was a public forum where fans from all clubs could discuss things.

Well excuse me!! laugh.gif

Of course this is a public forum,who said otherwise?

The question was simply why are you so obsessed with the Rovers/Celtic scarf issue when DAFC should have more issues to fill your time?

E.G., how many players are going out the door?,will I have a club to support next season?,will I have to come along to San Starko to see League football?

Just askingwhistling.gif

i`d be surprised at that,not graham going but that we`d be signing someone pre contract with our finances along with not knowing whats happening with reconstruction and the likes.he`ll be on decent money at st johnstone which we`d come nowhere near to matching.

Could be that the dosh we'll get/have got so far in the lead up to the Sellick game might be going towards a new player instead of any debts?

Either that or we've sold a shedload of these scarves to fund his wages :lol:

Edited by Raithie

Could be that the dosh we'll get/have got so far in the lead up to the Sellick game might be going towards a new player instead of any debts?

Either that or we've sold a shedload of these scarves to fund his wages :lol:

Spot on..obviously these "blinding" scarves!!wink.gif

Well excuse me!! laugh.gif

Of course this is a public forum,who said otherwise?

The question was simply why are you so obsessed with the Rovers/Celtic scarf issue when DAFC should have more issues to fill your time?

E.G., how many players are going out the door?,will I have a club to support next season?,will I have to come along to San Starko to see League football?

Just askingwhistling.gif

None so far, hopefully & not a fucking chance in hell.

Anyway, they scarves are fucking horrendous eh neebur? :D

None so far, hopefully & not a fucking chance in hell.

Anyway, they scarves are fucking horrendous eh neebur? :D

Aye right enough,they are boggin'!!

So, providing your answers all hold firm,re. above, do you think DAFC might go down this "selling scarves" route for their next match against the OF in a cup match this season? cool.gif

Aye right enough,they are boggin'!!

So, providing your answers all hold firm,re. above, do you think DAFC might go down this "selling scarves" route for their next match against the OF in a cup match this season? cool.gif

No chance. I'll be delighted if we get the chance to make money from a game against the Old Firm again! But seriously, no chance.

Confirmed on Fan Talk that the rumour regarding Stevie May is...

....bollocks.

Ah well, if that's what they're saying on Fan Talk.....................................................................................................................................we'll wait and seewink.gif

Confirmed on Fan Talk that the rumour regarding Stevie May is...

....bollocks.

Well I doubt that even if it was true that he'd suddenly say yes when asked by some random on Twitter. It would, of course, be denied until it was officially announced.

Not that I'm saying it is true, mind.

Amusing as it has been, in part, to jest about the latest 'scarf' the most recent success in the commercial department has to be the quarter final against Dundee.

Knowing we would be wearing the red away strip, the 'wear something red' initiative or however it was dubbed was brilliant, red scarves were flying off the shelves and the scenes and the result proved it's worth.

I can't see this souvenir endevour matching the events of that day.

Unless.......................................