Livingston - all the threads merged

This thread is still going on? f**k me, some people are sad as f**k lol

there was similar clenched-teeth desperation to close the thread by others in mid-October 2008, "nothing to see here" "there's no financial crisis at the club actually" etc etc.

This thread has a way to go yet. Nice to see you join the ranks of the "sad as f**k" though, pull up a chair.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

It couldn't be that "Livi 5" or whatever the latest agglomeration of shysters and fantasists are calling themselves, are going to take the appeal to the law courts and drag it on...and on....and on..., are they?

And that, once the appeals to Kofi Annan, and Senator George Mitchell, fails, then there's the appeal to the UN security council after Livingston Football Club declares itself an independent state. Enlisting the help of diplomats from other unrecognised nations such as Kosovo and Abkhazia, in acknowledging their demotion to division 3 as the greatest injustice in the field of international relations to date, they will then follow that appeal with one to the Intergalactic Supreme Council (Co-Chairpersons: Darth Vader, Patrick Stewart and a rotating member from the cast of Rollerball and Logan's Run), then try to re-call Jock Stein and the judges from Nuremberg via a seance to try and gain a last repreive from beyond the grave (this will be ruled inadmissable in court and subsequently that decision will be exhaustively appealed, too)

...after all this song and dance, will "Livi 5" shrug their shoulders, say the money's run out, and walk away, once they have created the time and space to secure a preferential deal on the stadium and the land surrounding it, leaving that gammon-faced haddie Nixon to re-form "I Can't Believe It's Not Livingston FC (2010)" to battle it out for the fiercely contested Big Boab's Garages Sunday League Division Seven, playing out of some waste ground with a portakabin somewhere?

It's fine, though. If "Livi" can't make money in Division Three, and as they seem to feel it's a bit beneath them, then feel free to get to f**k, spare us all this self-serving "appeals" drivel, and leave the rest of us to it.

Hegarty and Robertson's wages would have been included in the football debts which we were ordered to pay by the SFL before we could start playing. If that hasn't been paid, how were we allowed to start playing?

..........because they refuse to recognize as their issue.

It couldn't be that "Livi 5" or whatever the latest agglomeration of shysters and fantasists are calling themselves, are going to take the appeal to the law courts and drag it on...and on....and on..., are they?

And that, once the appeals to Kofi Annan, and Senator George Mitchell, fails, then there's the appeal to the UN security council after Livingston Football Club declares itself an independent state. Enlisting the help of diplomats from other unrecognised nations such as Kosovo and Abkhazia, in acknowledging their demotion to division 3 as the greatest injustice in the field of international relations to date, they will then follow that appeal with one to the Intergalactic Supreme Council (Co-Chairpersons: Darth Vader, Patrick Stewart and a rotating member from the cast of Rollerball and Logan's Run), then try to re-call Jock Stein and the judges from Nuremberg via a seance to try and gain a last repreive from beyond the grave (this will be ruled inadmissable in court and subsequently that decision will be exhaustively appealed, too)

...after all this song and dance, will "Livi 5" shrug their shoulders, say the money's run out, and walk away, once they have created the time and space to secure a preferential deal on the stadium and the land surrounding it, leaving that gammon-faced haddie Nixon to re-form "I Can't Believe It's Not Livingston FC (2010)" to battle it out for the fiercely contested Big Boab's Garages Sunday League Division Seven, playing out of some waste ground with a portakabin somewhere?

It's fine, though. If "Livi" can't make money in Division Three, and as they seem to feel it's a bit beneath them, then feel free to get to f**k, spare us all this self-serving "appeals" drivel, and leave the rest of us to it.

I see you've not been missing any of your creative writing classes. That's a good boy! :rolleyes:

So are you stating here that Hegarty has been paid and if he has said, in the past couple of days, that he hasn't then he is a liar?

I would imagine he must be paid up to date & released from his contract because this was stated by the club & also they have a new manager - Bollan, so if it wasn't sorted they would be in trouble.

So are you stating here that Hegarty has been paid and if he has said, in the past couple of days, that he hasn't then he is a liar?

Has he said this? I don't know. What I said was that the club do recognise the Heggerty situation as part of the things they have to address.

And actually I tend not to use the pejorative term "liar" as a rule. ;)

Has he said this? I don't know. What I said was that the club do recognise the Heggerty situation as part of the things they have to address.

And actually I tend not to use the pejorative term "liar" as a rule. ;)

I refer to to my earlier post which quoted your trust leader. :)

If it hasn't been sorted, why not?

Why was there a ccj issued against Livi last week?

Why is there no beer in your sports bar?

Why, according to those in the know is there no movement on paying bills?

Why are they running up more debt?

Makes you wonder what kind of people are running the place?

Typical debt recycle and asset strip operation.

I refer to to my earlier post which quoted your trust leader. :)

If it hasn't been sorted, why not?

Why was there a ccj issued against Livi last week?

Why is there no beer in your sports bar?

Why, according to those in the know is there no movement on paying bills?

Why are they running up more debt?

Makes you wonder what kind of people are running the place?

Typical debt recycle and asset strip operation.

Why do you appear to know more about what's going on than the average Livi fan? I can't answer any of your questions because I don't know. Is the administration process not still in progress? Is a ccj a Scottish term?

I'd quite like to know which of the arseholes of Scotland I'm visiting a week on Saturday...

Whatever floats yer boat, son :huh: