Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer

Community Status Updates

Photo

Tartan Dave

Aw the James set at Glastonbury is incredible! Particularly enjoyed the political commentary near the end 🙈 #FuckThem
Yesterday, 23:02
Photo

Waffelz

RT @tidy316: well that's the last time I eat spaghetti and drive https://t.co/lZ2f4ZIbNK
Yesterday, 23:02
Photo

RyanCouserRRFC

This is the game changer! Frankie and benny's takeaway🍔🍕 https://t.co/jKRZRg5xnL
Yesterday, 22:01
Photo
Photo

Maxy

Every county in Scotland votes stay n we still leave😂 lets get tae f**k boys, jobs fucked
Yesterday, 12:52
Photo

GordieBoy80

The UK Prime Minister in waiting once said "A pound spent in Croydon is worth more than a pound spent in Strathclyde". What fun in store.
Yesterday, 12:52
Photo

palmy_cammy

A Tory government we didn't vote for, has held a referendum we didn't want, the result of which we oppose #democracy #Scotland
Yesterday, 08:48
Photo
Photo

Rudolph Hucker

To Ernie and to Gordon, who have taken the art of muppetry to a whole new level.......
Locked Status Yesterday, 07:44
  • Rudolph Hucker's Photo
    Rudolph Hucker
    That your best shot? REALLY??? I'm cut to the quick....... :0)

And it's STILL "you're".

And I'm STILL not "Dunco", whoever he may be.

Not much of a start to the weekend for you, is it?
    Yesterday, 13:32
  • Sinclair Street's Photo
    Sinclair Street
    Watching the constant tears from Dunco the clown. Couldn't have asked for a better start to the weekend.
    Yesterday, 14:18
  • Rudolph Hucker's Photo
    Rudolph Hucker
    Ain't you going to tell me who "Dunco" is then? Fed up asking and you not answering...

Actually don't bother. It's pretty telling that you haven't even tried to deny what you did and what you are, all you have are these feeble & inaccurate comebacks.

Anyone reading this can now see you for what you are, so I'm locking the discussion. Seethe away on yer tod, or go cry with auld Ernie. Either way, geez peace.
    Yesterday, 18:28
Photo

GordieBoy80

What channel is the best referendum coverage on?
Jun 23 2016 22:38
Photo

Rudolph Hucker

Hiya Beavis! Hiya Butthead! ;0)
Jun 23 2016 21:43
Photo

RyanCouserRRFC

McKinnon is like the ex wife that's done the dirty but still has the cheek to come back and try take the house, sports car and holiday home✊
Jun 23 2016 20:36
  • ICTChris's Photo
    ICTChris
    You don't have an ex-wife Ryan. Why you always lyin'?
    Jun 23 2016 21:09
Photo

mon the slammy
Jun 23 2016 16:49
Photo
Photo

palmy_cammy

The three teams that qualified from our group are all through to the last 16. Yes we are shit, but also a bit unlucky #Scotland #EURO2016
Jun 23 2016 12:28