Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer

Community Status Updates

Photo

Waffelz

Alistair McCoist. :(
Today, 20:40
Photo

ICT_Chris

Anyone hook me up with a Halo 5 Beta key? <3
Today, 16:42
  • ICTChris's Photo
    ICTChris
    Who the f**k are you

Today, 16:51
  • Gaz's Photo
    Gaz
    Any P&Bers ever impersonated a well-known Caley Thistle supporter on an online forum before?
    Today, 17:32
  • ICTChris's Photo
    ICTChris
    "well-known Caley thistle supporter" I've made it lads.

Today, 18:32
Photo

stainrodisgod

Thanks very much to @FitzyG13 and Matt Haywood for taking the time to make 2 very happy young Braehead fans. http://t.co/zCREredSHD
Today, 05:25
Photo

Waffelz

RT @ThistleTweet: 58. GOAL!! Partick Th 1 v 0 Dundee. Stevenson plays the ball across and James CRAIGEN turns the ball in. #PTFCvDFC
Today, 00:20
Photo

Addie

Don't forget to cast your votes for the top 20 players in the SPL / Premiership. Plenty of clubs in there over the years.
Yesterday, 20:37
  • Addie's Photo
    Addie
    PM me or see the Premiership Thread.
    Yesterday, 20:37
Photo

Waffelz

Johnny Boy. Lovely goal.
Yesterday, 16:12
Photo

GordieBoy80

Steven Bell booked for a head butt. Calum Murray still a shitebag.
Yesterday, 16:12
Photo

palmy_cammy

RT @TheCaptain147: Two beautiful words that I've been waiting for!! 'ALL CLEAR' I can now concentrate on getting my life and career back! #…
Yesterday, 13:09
Photo
Photo

Kinkyballer

RT @ETHICALHACKX: Windows 7 Folder Lock with a Password without Any Software  Windows 7 Folder Lock with a Passwor http://t.co/5nayUT7mx4
Dec 19 2014 19:17
Photo
Photo

bushman

RT @RossCromPolice: Residents Millbank/Chestnut Rd D/wall Police are aware of the sheep running about – local farmer advised #sheepaware ht…
Dec 18 2014 22:31
Photo

Davis Love III

Just a couple of hours left for you to enter the PDC World Championship Prediction League. You'll find it in the All Other Sports Forum!
Dec 18 2014 16:18
Photo

GordieBoy80

Fork and knife for a square sausage roll? Aye, guid ane.
Dec 18 2014 11:20
Photo

GordieBoy80

Yet another example of Fife buses being accountable to no-one. Turn up when they please. No biggie, I only have an interview to get to.
Dec 18 2014 08:17