Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer

Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

itsjustben

We don't need a weakened government but a strong government that would take responsibility for the rights of the individual and care for the society as a whole. Vladimir Putin
Yesterday, 23:24
Photo

northernstag

RT @gpfootball: Just back from uplifting Ross County FC programmes,will shortly be on sale at http://t.co/Q9QvPhISJm
Yesterday, 18:13
Photo

GordieBoy80

Jesus Christ, some bint on the bus thinks she can sing. That's fucking nippy
Yesterday, 13:08
Photo

Waffelz

First time I've been up and showered on a weekday before 13:00 in a loooong time. I don't like it.
Yesterday, 11:06
  • peeeel's Photo
    peeeel
    Out of bed and showered? That's just not the PnB way.
    Yesterday, 12:14
Photo

Johnny van Axeldongen

I'm tempted to buy Castle Grant and turn it into a place of worship for Scottish football fans
Yesterday, 05:52
Photo

Waffelz

RT @stjohnstone1884: @bbcjimspence System allows it so United are quite right to use it to their advantage but it's something that needs ch…
Yesterday, 00:56
Photo

northernstag

RT @MKlok18: Just played my first highland derby.... and a easy win. Haha very nice😅
Apr 17 2014 21:53
Photo

GordieBoy80

has seen his Nottm Forest team beaten in the English FA Cup Third Round. #FM14
Apr 17 2014 21:53
Photo

EKFCTV

RT @EKilbrideNews: East Kilbride FC captain eyeing cup final after costly mistake on Saturday http://t.co/8tn3z3BLz3
Apr 17 2014 21:01
Photo

Bigmouth Strikes Again

I have forgiven Jesus.
Apr 17 2014 20:26
Photo

RT @joe16led: Next week I'll be giving away a pair of my signed boots. RT this to be in with a chance of winning. Winner will be announc ...
Apr 17 2014 18:54
Photo

Waffelz

Hey, @ReneeYoungWWE, I hope the news re: ESPN wanting you is bullshit. If not, please don't leave. Us saddos will miss you too much. :)
Apr 17 2014 04:36
Photo

GordieBoy80

has seen his Basel team beaten in the Swiss Cup Semi Final. #FM14
Apr 17 2014 00:32
Photo

Waffelz

RT @JohnSouttar: RIP Frank Kopel . Thoughts with his amazing family 🙌
Apr 16 2014 23:31