Quantcast

Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer

Community Status Updates

Photo

JamieMTC

Candy💚💚💚
Today, 17:59
Photo

ForzaDundee

Imagine Wales got to the World Cup and we didn't. Grim.
Today, 17:56
Photo

cnock01

Canny believe Jeremy Clarkson has left one direction fucking gutted
Today, 14:56
Photo
Photo
Photo

thomas 62

With all that's happening in this world. wars, famine ,and air crashes, the headlines on all news . Pop Ģroup One Direction has lost one of its members. World shaking news ,so shocking.
Yesterday, 23:41
Photo

Addie

Hey everyone I have an announcement to make - we are expecting! Oh and the write ups for the Top 20 CL players on Misc Fitba has began. Hahaha what a story!
Yesterday, 22:07
Photo

Johnny van Axeldongen

I wonder if any of the "black spider memos" mention Sir James Savile, OBE
Mar 26 2015 22:50
Photo

Waffelz

RT @Tobjizzle: Still working on getting this upload out tonight...hopefully it'll be worth the wait for you FIFA fans :)
Mar 26 2015 21:03
Photo

palmy_cammy

RT @GlasgowCCouncil: Poor @JeremyClarkson. If only he'd abused a child instead of a producer then the @BBC would've covered the whole thing…
Mar 26 2015 19:01
Photo

Richey Edwards

You're just like me, just like me, and your life has not even begun!
Mar 26 2015 12:25
Photo

Mon Dieu

Let's Go The Edinburgh High Bees!
Mar 26 2015 01:32
Photo

Waffelz

RT @MattMrX: Swanny had a 1.48 k/d at BO2 champs and 1.39 at Ghosts both the highest of the events
Mar 25 2015 20:39
Photo

Richey Edwards

And when you slam down the hammer, can you see it in your heart?
Mar 25 2015 12:48
Photo

GordieBoy80

Papa Johns http://t.co/mlpSBK2PwT. Savings on pizza in Edinburgh. Use code GOS at checkout.
Mar 25 2015 12:31