Quantcast

Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer

Community Status Updates

Photo

GordieBoy80

Don't know if this is drunken nonsense but I am thinking @PRIDESband Messiah and @CalvinHarris Summer could be a cracking merge.
Today, 02:22
Photo

killiestevo

Thanks for the last 7 years @paska29. You've been a credit to the club. Hope to see you back at RP again one day #skipforboss #fingerdance
Yesterday, 19:15
Photo

NoPapacNoParty

RT @RangersCulture: Fair play to The Captain today, stayed strong throughout! 🔴⚪️🔵 http://t.co/D0z4RR5vRE
Yesterday, 15:11
Photo

NoPapacNoParty

Shat myself at the end there.
Yesterday, 13:12
Photo

Waffelz

There's not a chance in hell Motherwell will beat Sevco. :(
Yesterday, 13:09
Photo

GordieBoy80

That's Hibs being Hibs then...
Yesterday, 13:09
Photo

GordieBoy80

#VoteYes "if gay people want to get married and be miserable like the rest of us then good luck to them". Peter Griffin
Yesterday, 04:00
Photo

NoPapacNoParty

RT @SbudRanger: I've seen something like this somewhere before... Any ideas @SevilleCalculat http://t.co/z0dYLNoznZ
Yesterday, 00:57
Photo

Commoner On Edge

Check Out My Ar$e
Yesterday, 00:17
Photo

NoPapacNoParty

Question. Is Brechin a city? Or is the football team just called Brechin City for no reason?
May 22 2015 22:24
  • Deeboy's Photo
    Deeboy
    No, it's called a 'city' as it has a cathedral. It's not been officially recognised as one. Or some shite like that, it was on Pointless.
    Yesterday, 00:17
  • NoPapacNoParty's Photo
    NoPapacNoParty
    Cheers

Yesterday, 00:55
Photo

Waffelz

Going to regret going to bed this late in four hours.
May 22 2015 17:50
Photo

palmy_cammy

RT @SethMacFarlane: To understand human nature, look how worn out the elevator's "close the door" button is compared to the "keep the door …
May 22 2015 07:40
Photo

Tam_O_Shanter

RT @P_Whitford_MP: To ALL in Central Ayrshire; I promise to do my best.
May 22 2015 03:36
Photo
  • WFAANW's Photo
    WFAANW
    Do you understand life Chris?
    May 22 2015 18:31
  • ICTChris's Photo
    ICTChris
    Stop stealingmy name you absolute c***s.

May 22 2015 19:00
  • NoPapacNoParty's Photo
    NoPapacNoParty
    this iz cyberbullyinz i am nut kris boyd
    May 22 2015 19:04
Photo

palmy_cammy

So #qosfc are still the only team to defeat McCall's Rangers. Gers fans, imagine he'd been in charge from the start of the season! #playoffs
May 21 2015 17:26