Quantcast

Choose your preferred team below. Close
Scotland (Default) Aberdeen Airdrie Utd Albion Rovers Alloa Athletic Annan Athletic Arbroath Ayr Utd Berwick Rangers Brechin City Celtic Clyde Cowdenbeath Dumbarton Dundee Dundee Utd Dunfermline East Fife East Stirlingshire Elgin City Falkirk Forfar Athletic Greenock Morton Hamilton Accies Hearts Hibernian Inverness Caley Kilmarnock Livingston Montrose Motherwell Partick Thistle Peterhead QoS Queens Park Raith Rovers Rangers Ross County St.Johnstone St.Mirren Stenhousemuir Stirling Albion Stranraer

Community Status Updates

Photo

Waffelz

Going to regret going to bed this late in four hours.
Today, 17:50
Photo

palmy_cammy

RT @SethMacFarlane: To understand human nature, look how worn out the elevator's "close the door" button is compared to the "keep the door …
Today, 07:40
Photo

Tam_O_Shanter

RT @P_Whitford_MP: To ALL in Central Ayrshire; I promise to do my best.
Today, 03:36
Photo
  • WFAANW's Photo
    WFAANW
    Do you understand life Chris?
    Today, 18:31
  • ICTChris's Photo
    ICTChris
    Stop stealingmy name you absolute c***s.

Today, 19:00
  • NoPapacNoParty's Photo
    NoPapacNoParty
    this iz cyberbullyinz i am nut kris boyd
    Today, 19:04
Photo

palmy_cammy

So #qosfc are still the only team to defeat McCall's Rangers. Gers fans, imagine he'd been in charge from the start of the season! #playoffs
Yesterday, 17:26
Photo

NoPapacNoParty

RT @Mattr1873: Glad there is no Hibs fans in my work. the amount of paper here might scare them!
Yesterday, 12:21
Photo
Photo
Photo

GordieBoy80

That's not Sunderland's badge... @ Café Bar Royal https://t.co/niXDo8hqt1
Yesterday, 08:17
Photo

hipster

has anyone herd of the lonley prisoner??
May 20 2015 21:58
  • hipster's Photo
    hipster
    he was in his cell
    May 20 2015 21:58
Photo

Waffelz

Hibernian really do love to be laughed at. Probably lose on penalties on Saturday.
May 20 2015 21:06
Photo

Waffelz

Why would you even want to waste two million pounds on some awful Australian team?
May 20 2015 18:03
Photo

Ragnar

41 counts of tax evasion makes you a fit and proper person according to @ScottishFA . No wonder people are turning their backs on football.
May 20 2015 17:03
Photo

ICTChris

If you die you die.
May 20 2015 16:59
  • Mon Dieu's Photo
    Mon Dieu
    Four asterisks beg to differ...
    May 20 2015 17:36
Photo

killiestevo

RT @Mark5Connolly: Buzzing!! Been hard being injured but buzzing to be back! Great result, boys were fantastic!! Fans btw wow incredible ht…
May 20 2015 13:59