Ranaldo Bairn

Gold Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Ranaldo Bairn last won the day on October 5 2020

Ranaldo Bairn had the most liked content!

7,577 Excellent

6 Followers

About Ranaldo Bairn

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://onef.co.uk

Profile Information

• My Team
    Falkirk

Recent Profile Visitors

26,001 profile views
  1. Feel bad for not voting for CM7 after thinking I would all season, but have gone for the COLLOSSUS.
  2. True, but remember the demented psychology of an "OF" fan. Everything, everywhere, every time, is done by the authorities to prevent their gallant warriors from triumphing.
  3. All of which can be avoided by changing the nonsensical names we have for tiers 2 to 4, which many of us have longed for, nay, demanded over the years.
  4. Another Norman Conquest was a chemistry teacher who also wrote textbooks.
  5. All these countries are the laughing stock of Europe imo.
  6. A French (IIRC) poster looking for scarves etc several years ago used to do it and they picked up on it.
  7. I think you are being kind calling it divisive. In that part of the world, of all places, it is a disgusting symbol of colonialism and brutality. Unthinkable that they gave it the go ahead.
  8. @10menwent2mowis gonna nuke the thread if this continues.
  9. Spot the Orcish interloper in the home end...
  10. There's been a bit of tongue-in-cheekedness about it all, but looking at your stats, there is no doubt he has done "well". I think actually seeing how feeble your side looked yesterday has probably made a few (myself included) go "ah, they are pretty gutless".